Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How to beat this very offensive formation (3W-2MC-3(AML-AMC-AMR-2) ?

  1. #1
    Apprentice Der Panzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    246

    How to beat this very offensive formation (3W-2MC-3(AML-AMC-AMR-2) ?

    This is the second leg of my cup . In first leg, I won 1-0 in my home by using 4-2-2-2 Hexagonal against 3W-3MC-2(AML-AMR)-2. From the statistics, I won possesion 52-48 but I lost both total shot and shots on target. I think that I was in lucky at that time.

    But, After seeing his formation, he changed a bit from his first formation . He uses AMC instead of MC. So, now he is using 3W-2N-3W-2 like this:
    DR----DC----DL
    ---------------
    ---MC---MC---
    AMR--AMC--AML
    ----ST---ST---

    Now, what you think guys to beat that formation? Should I remain to use 4-2-2-2 hexagonal or with another formation?

    My overall rating 65.5 and his 66.4

  2. #2
    Apprentice Der Panzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    246

    This's the picture of opponent's formation
    Last edited by Der Panzer; 05-06-2013 at 07:32 AM.

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3
    I faced something similar like this before but my opponent's defence was 3 DC. I choose 4-5-1 V style. Play Normal, focus passing down both flank, pressing own-half, mixed passing style, counter attack and red arrow DL, DR, AMR, AML.

    In your sittuation, I think you should try 4-1-4 (2 MC, ML, MR)-1 with normal playing, down both flank, mixed style, pressing own-half, counter attack and red arrow 4 player in both flanks

  4. #4
    Apprentice Der Panzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by sugardaddy View Post
    I faced something similar like this before but my opponent's defence was 3 DC. I choose 4-5-1 V style. Play Normal, focus passing down both flank, pressing own-half, mixed passing style, counter attack and red arrow DL, DR, AMR, AML.

    In your sittuation, I think you should try 4-1-4 (2 MC, ML, MR)-1 with normal playing, down both flank, mixed style, pressing own-half, counter attack and red arrow 4 player in both flanks
    Okay, dude. Thanks in advance. How about the result when you used 4-5-1 V?

    I think about using 4-1-4-1 too but I dont have any references to use that. How about focus through the middle as his lack is in middle? Im sorry . It's just my thought

  5. #5
    Champion fadhul17's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    East java, Indonesia.
    Posts
    2,302
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Panzer View Post
    Okay, dude. Thanks in advance. How about the result when you used 4-5-1 V?

    I think about using 4-1-4-1 too but I dont have any references to use that. How about focus through the middle as his lack is in middle? Im sorry . It's just my thought
    Why don't you use 2striker for this case? he just hve a defender maybe 3-2-3-2 (3dc, dml/dmr, 3mc, 2st) or 4-4-2
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE


    Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Panzer View Post
    Okay, dude. Thanks in advance. How about the result when you used 4-5-1 V?

    I think about using 4-1-4-1 too but I dont have any references to use that. How about focus through the middle as his lack is in middle? Im sorry . It's just my thought
    About my result, I have clearly win 3-0 until 70th minutes. My opponent has some change in term of player not formation, and also I made some shitty substitution and formation changes for fun (at that time I was already champion in league). Afterthat, the result was 3-2 .

    The idea of playing with 2 strikers is not bad, but I dont know why, 2 strikers never work with me.

  7. #7
    Champion fadhul17's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    East java, Indonesia.
    Posts
    2,302
    Quote Originally Posted by sugardaddy View Post
    The idea of playing with 2 strikers is not bad, but I dont know why, 2 strikers never work with me.
    Okay, i just give advice
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE


    Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

  8. #8
    Apprentice Der Panzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    246
    Thanks you all guys. .
    I combine both sugardaddy's opinion and fadhul17's opinion.
    First, I reckon to use 4-1-4-1 as sugardaddy's suggestion. But, After I saw fadhul's reply, I was interested to use 2 ST. And change MC to ST. so I use 4-1-3W-2. the result aint bad enough as I won 1-0 away. And we both didnt watch the game :P. Thanks in advance. You guys are awesome
    Here's the result:
    Last edited by Der Panzer; 05-06-2013 at 12:32 PM.

  9. #9
    Champion fadhul17's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    East java, Indonesia.
    Posts
    2,302
    Good job!
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE


    Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Nicosia, Cyprus, Cyprus
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Panzer View Post
    Thanks you all guys. .
    I combine both sugardaddy's opinion and fadhul17's opinion.
    First, I reckon to use 4-1-4-1 as sugardaddy's suggestion. But, After I saw fadhul's reply, I was interested to use 2 ST. And change MC to ST. so I use 4-1-3W-2. the result aint bad enough as I won 1-0 away. And we both didnt watch the game :P. Thanks in advance. You guys are awesome
    Here's the result:

    What orders did u use mate , if u remember this will help me a lot for tonight's match.
    Shoaib Parkar likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast