Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bragging rights

Quote Originally Posted by Master Tactician View Post
    If you play with fullbacks+ wingers and through the flanks you'll outnumber him. If you play with 3 ACs you'll put pressure everywhere
    I like you! can i add you on facebook? inbox me ..
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

thnx dude. You can add me here. AMs, btw not ACs :P
    A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by fadhul17 View Post
    It's variation of 3-2-3-2. I suggest you 4-4-2 diamond. Normal mentality, through the middle, mix passing, zonal marking with normal tackling. No counter attack/offside trap. Id guess, he is playing defensive with counter.
    Through the middle is the last place he wants to be attacking! down the flanks where hes only one player!

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Through the middle is the last place he wants to be attacking! down the flanks where hes only one player!
    What r u talking about?
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

Well, he can attack from everywhere. It depends on his players and formation. If he has good MCs and AMC then he can easily go through middle. It just has to be highlighted that with only 1 player in each flank, there is a chance to create 2-1 situations through the flanks.

On my view, this kind of formation-tactic (deep defense, with 5(!) defenders and 2 MCs defending--> 2 rows of defenders), own half pressing, etc is old, boring and very very vulnerable to modern football, like 4-3-2-1 christmass tree, 3-1-4-2,butterflies, even 4-4-2s etc. There are chances that these kind of tactics can work (eg Greece euro 2004), but only in some cases during a match or in cases where you want to control the score. Never as a main formation for a whole season. It doesn't work on professional football and I can't see why it can work in Top Eleven.
    A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful

Roo
    Thanks for this info, his amc and striker are pretty good probably his 2 best players and a good dmr so I was thinking he attacks through the middle and leaves the dmr/dml to just defend so he is kind of using 5 at the back. He used it all last season and won the league with it and hasn't lost a game yet this season! I beat him with his own formation away but he beat me when I used 451v style and my team is about 5.0 better. It just seems to work against teams

Quote Originally Posted by Master Tactician View Post
    Well, he can attack from everywhere. It depends on his players and formation. If he has good MCs and AMC then he can easily go through middle. It just has to be highlighted that with only 1 player in each flank, there is a chance to create 2-1 situations through the flanks.

On my view, this kind of formation-tactic (deep defense, with 5(!) defenders and 2 MCs defending--> 2 rows of defenders), own half pressing, etc is old, boring and very very vulnerable to modern football, like 4-3-2-1 christmass tree, 3-1-4-2,butterflies, even 4-4-2s etc. There are chances that these kind of tactics can work (eg Greece euro 2004), but only in some cases during a match or in cases where you want to control the score. Never as a main formation for a whole season. It doesn't work on professional football and I can't see why it can work in Top Eleven.
    Last season the champion in my league was using a 3N-3W-2N-1-1,even more defensive, he won the title unbeaten and with a goal difference of 110, also won the champions league with only one defeat 1-0.
    Last edited by tziortz; 05-09-2013 at 03:03 AM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by fadhul17 View Post
    What r u talking about?
    Is it that hard to understand?

Rookie
    3w-1-5-1 or 3w-1-4-2 if u want to force the game. easy!

Roo
    Cheers for the tips lads il post results up tommoro after the game

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast