Thread: a strange thing happened against a 4 4 2 flat

a strange thing happened against a 4 4 2 flat

I started the game playing with the 3 5 2 V Style and with offensive mentality

......I scored immediately, I was dominating the game as possession. Arriving around the thirty-fifth minute I decided to close the file already in the first game, and then I changed my form and I used 3 4 1 2 with very offensive mentality. in 5 minutes my opponent had 3 goals!!!! I went back to 352 V Style with offensive mentality, and I scored. In the last minute I tried to equalize, by inserting a ST used 3 4 3 (and very offensive mentality) and my opponent made the fourth goal.

possible that the 442 is really so strong, if you're fighting us using a form ultra offensive?

Now, having lost 4 to 2 at home, they are forced to go to win 3 to 0. What should I do?

4-4-2 is balanced formation . 3-5-2 V (or 4-5-1 V) it's works to against 4-4-2. BUT if ur opponent puts red arrows on ML and MR, your 3-5-2 V is not effective. and your 3 DC will be easy to penetrate. always use 4 back (2 DC, DL, DR) to againts 4-4-2, dont ever use 3 DC without DL and DR !! u need through the middle and i suggest 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond to beat 4-4-2 classic. offensive mentality (home) and normal mentality (away),short passing, through the middle, zonal marking, own half. normal tackling. no offside trap and force counter. and u can put red arrows on the DMC and AMC if you need to score. Good Luck

using 352 V Style I was winning.... with 3 4 1 2 I had three goals in five minutes

Now I have to win three to zero, I have to risk 3 5 2 V Style + very offensive mentality

Quote Originally Posted by fadhul17 View Post
    4-1-3-2 work well to
    What about this?
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

I got quite an exact scenario with you bro.. I played 4-5 1 V style with offensive mind placing red on wings amc but a 4-4-2 average quality with 0% extra possession scored 1st and for the rest of the game I stay the same formation and score ended up 3-2 with him leading 3-1 all the way.. I would say 4-4-2 plays very well against a V style Offensive type formation but haven't try using a V style blue arrows formation .. maybe i should try it and see the results

I don't think that in top eleven 4-4-2 has the weaknesses it has in real life. It is supposed to be the random formation, well balanced with no many advantages nor disadvantages.

btw, avoid hard attacking unless you're dying for a goal. He probably went defensive+ counter and he punished you.
    A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful