Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Βest tactic of all the seasons

i am unbeaten for 2 seasons and i have more goals than you, so according to your thinking i do have the best tactic of all time
    ✰✰OCFP✰✰

If you only have scout players, how could you be beaten honestly? Especially I am certain your opponents are way weaker than you. There's nothing to do with best tactics or not, as there is no best tactic. In this case you can also play GK-DC-ST-ST-ST-ST-ST-ST-ST-ST-ST or GK-DC-DC-DC-DC-DC-DC-DC-DC-DC-ST it won't change anything.

How many seasons have you played?

trele me ta idia lefta perneis to football manager kai goustareis kalytera :P

With suh quality each tactic can be the best one.
    A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyridon Kapis View Post
    Yes this is MY TEAM !!
    Attachment 6542

'If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing.'
    There is no need for that quality in level one, stop wasting your money, save it for the hard levels

and TBH you cant really comment on how good or bad a formation is, you could pretty much play anyone anywhere and still romp that league lol!
    Last edited by herdo; 05-14-2013 at 02:58 PM.
    dimdim1 likes this.

Pro
    ]—————-^st^—————
    ^aml^————————^amr^
    ———–mc—–mc———–
    ———— dmc——---
    dl-----dc----dc-------dr
    Seriously you could fire out players in any position you wanted and probably win your league!

Dreamer
    Look !!!!!

Attachment 6540
    you play at first leage and never play in cup maybe or in CL, so u dont know another better tactics, and i see u have scout players, so if u want to test ur team play with friend who have the same average of skills dont be angry on my post, im at level 4 im in pos 1 with 24 points in 8 matches but i dont have the best tactic,and i think nobody have the best

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    There is no need for that quality in level one, stop wasting your money, save it for the hard levels

and TBH you cant really comment on how good or bad a formation is, you could pretty much play anyone anywhere and still romp that league lol!
    im agree with 100%

It's just my personal opinion but, I would only say, stop wasting your money on top11. save it for real life.
    ahmadowskianaya likes this.
    A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12