Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help - Loosing lots of matches

Question Help - Loosing lots of matches

Hello, i'm at level 4. At level 2 i won the league won all matches except last twos. At level 3 i was leading the table but i start loosing 3 o 4 matches in a row.
    Now, being level 4 i cant win and I changed players, formations and tactics.

Can anyone help me to choose differents formations?
    The following formations didn't end up well:
    3DC + 1DMC + 2MC + AML - AMR + 2 ST
    DL-DC-DR + 2DMC + ML - MC - MR + AMC + ST
    DL-DC-DR + 2DMC + ML - MC - MR + 2 ST
    DL-DC-DR + 2DMC + ML - MR + AMC + 2ST
    3DC + DMC + 3MC+ AML - AMR + ST

now i'm using the following:

Help - Loosing lots of matches-2013-05-12-13_15_16-5-top-eleven-football-manager-facebook.jpg

Help - Loosing lots of matches-2013-05-12-13_15_37-5-top-eleven-football-manager-facebook.jpg

Help - Loosing lots of matches-2013-05-12-13_15_51-5-top-eleven-football-manager-facebook.jpg

Help - Loosing lots of matches-2013-05-12-13_16_01-5-top-eleven-football-manager-facebook.jpg

I'm chaging my squad...
    New formation:
    Help - Loosing lots of matches-2013-05-13-10_07_49-5-top-eleven-football-manager-facebook.jpg

Help - Loosing lots of matches-2013-05-13-10_08_01-5-top-eleven-football-manager-facebook.jpg

you need to buy 5* players first time. I use the 4-4-2 classic formation and I've lost only 1 match this season so try it with the orders:
    team mentality: hard attacking
    focus passing: down both flanks
    pressing style: whole pitch
    tackling style: normal
    passing style: mixed
    marking style: Man-on-Man
    I olso use the force counterattacks, but i don't use the offside trap.

Try this and buy 5* stars players ok?

I don't agree with hard attacking. Normal is better, unless you spend real money where you can do literally, whatever you want.

since you play a 4-3-3 (4-5-1) try switch your pressing style to whole pitch.
    A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful

It's weird cause I started to loose matches around half last season. I'll try pressing whole pitch.

Regarding 5* players. I got 2 players almost getting to 5*

This season I got 3 or 4 token buyer teams in league... I think i'll tank and try to win next one.

Your defense is way too cheap. Your 3 defenders are far from each other, and your DL and DR are too offensive which means your let the center with only your DMC and DC. Your results are very normal, and the more your will grow and then face strong teams, the more you will lose.

I tried lots of formations. My best defender is suspended for 2 champions matches.
    Today i'll try with 4 defenders, look the last post.

Regards,

Don't forget that pressing the whole green means your players will be more tired.

If I win today i'm almosst classified to next step of champions. League is impossible for me. Today will be my 3rd match against token buyer team

I have recently changed to your formation although instead on 3N in mid, I have an extra striker and I am doing well not even conceded a goal and I also don't have arrows on 3 defenders! My thinking was I am going to concede goals whatever I do so I might as well go 3W at the back and I have not conceded one since I did it.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2