Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Playing on wrong position ?

Playing on wrong position ?

Lets say i have a player whos AML/AMC. If i play him as a striker he gets a question mark, what does that mean besides that its not his position. Like what effect does it have ?

Have tried to find something about this without success ?!

Anyone ?

Just means he is out of position so he may not play to his full potential. If you need to replace players due to injury/red card etc it's always best to use a player as close to the position as possible, like you posted and AMC in ST position for a few matches should be okay

I see, but lets say i have a AMC with 44 in Quality ..and a Striker with 36 in Quality ..which one would u choose to play as striker ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lujje View Post
    I see, but lets say i have a AMC with 44 in Quality ..and a Striker with 36 in Quality ..which one would u choose to play as striker ?
    What about a GK with 64 in quality? which one would you choose?
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

It depends on how there atributes are how many he got in defence and in attack. And if you can place the right position for the player by my meaning you wil also not place a striker in the goal.
    Season 1: League 2 - CL Didn't play - CUP didn't play
    Season 2: League Winner - CL Winner - CUP Winner
    Season 3: League Ongoing(momently 1st) - CL Ongoing (group fase 3th place) - CUP Ongoing (qualification rounde)

Well its a difference between AMC as a striker and Goalkeeper as anything besides goalkeeper ...Tell me what you think ? Besides sarcasm :P

Well my AMC:S are like my strikers, attribute wise..Much in offense and physical, like a striker.

I would use a ST (I don't use AMC anyways ) and try to fit the AMC player into my team if he was better rated than other players

Quote Originally Posted by Lujje View Post
    Well its a difference between AMC as a striker and Goalkeeper as anything besides goalkeeper ...Tell me what you think ? Besides sarcasm :P
    Thats true I think you better the only way I would play the AMC as a striker is when his attack is like 5 difference in the attributes. if you have a striker of 30 attack and a AMC with 35 attack then i would do it but else naaah no way because the AMC isn't playing on the right position.
    Season 1: League 2 - CL Didn't play - CUP didn't play
    Season 2: League Winner - CL Winner - CUP Winner
    Season 3: League Ongoing(momently 1st) - CL Ongoing (group fase 3th place) - CUP Ongoing (qualification rounde)

So using them on MC is a better option maybe ? Since my defense is pretty strong it wouldnt matter that my MC (Which would be my AMC:S) are offensivly laid ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast