Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Playing on wrong position ?

Ok, but my AM:S have 44 both of them ..and my other two strikers besides my regular one ...have 34 and 36 :/ ...And i need 3 strikers ..

Quote Originally Posted by Lujje View Post
    So using them on MC is a better option maybe ? Since my defense is pretty strong it wouldnt matter that my MC (Which would be my AMC:S) are offensivly laid ?
    Its true but why you wouldn't you use him then as a AMC that looks more logical?
    Season 1: League 2 - CL Didn't play - CUP didn't play
    Season 2: League Winner - CL Winner - CUP Winner
    Season 3: League Ongoing(momently 1st) - CL Ongoing (group fase 3th place) - CUP Ongoing (qualification rounde)

If im gonna play with 3 strikers i would need both my AMC:S ..they both have 44 ..and my regular striker has 44 also ..but both my benchwarmers Strikers have 33 and 36 ..so would u use the AMC:s or the strikers ..cuz its a lot difference

Cuz i need to play 4-1-2-3 to win against 4-1-2-1-2 (Wide diamond) ...Someone suggested that, so i need 3 strikers ..and none AMC

Cuz i need to play 4-1-2-3 to win against 4-1-2-1-2 (Wide diamond) ...Someone suggested that, so i need 3 strikers ..and none AMC
    That makes a differents ofcourse in this case I would use your AMC indeed as a striker and because he is so high I would put him in the middle position.(not that it matters a lot)
    Season 3: League Ongoing(momently 1st) - CL Ongoing (group fase 3th place) - CUP Ongoing (qualification rounde)

So you think i should play with them instead of my crappy strikers ?

So you think i should play with them instead of my crappy strikers ?
    Thats what I said
    MoonMaiden likes this.

hi everyone,

my player have a question mark but always i put him in his position so what's the problem ?????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12