Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: The best formation ?

I think the two best formations (depending on your team) are 4-2-2-2 Hexagon and 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly ... 3-2-2-2-1 is better I think.

Apprentice
    2 votes for 4-2-2-2 hex and 4-3-3 N

Rookie
    Well, yes like a few people have said on here, there is no perfect formation in this game. For me personally, I seem to find the 4-4-2 classic formation a really solid one for me, and it has never let me down. Also, I must say its really important to watch all your matches, watching them really has a bigger advantage of you winning, like for example your playing a team with a more effective formation than you, but you're watching the game and they aren't, you have a more likely chance of winning your game and all your other games than they do, because you're the more competent and reliable manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikedunga View Post
    Well, yes like a few people have said on here, there is no perfect formation in this game. For me personally, I seem to find the 4-4-2 classic formation a really solid one for me, and it has never let me down. Also, I must say its really important to watch all your matches, watching them really has a bigger advantage of you winning, like for example your playing a team with a more effective formation than you, but you're watching the game and they aren't, you have a more likely chance of winning your game and all your other games than they do, because you're the more competent and reliable manager.
    I agree that watching the games more often increase your chance of winning not only for those matches but also for all future matches over time. I abandoned my major account because I wanted to restart the game. When I quit that account, my team was on unbeaten run. When I logged back in that account, my team lost 2 matches to 2 of the weakest team in the league. So I think being an active manager does help increase the probability of winning.
    Last edited by HULIANO; 08-29-2013 at 03:23 AM.

All formation of the best but u must to know what order to do agains yur opponent.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12