Thread: need help to counter 4-3w-2-1

need help to counter 4-3w-2-1

Hi guys.. I need help to counter 4-3w-2-1.. I used 3-1-4-1-1 & lost 3-2.. He has 6% weaker team..

Use 3-1-5-1 or 3-1-4-1-1. Dominate midfield and at the same time stop his ST and AMC. You can use play through the middle during the 1st half and then down both flanks in the 2nd half. Should be fine as ur defence is solid. U can make 1 or 2 of ur midfielders attack-minded (arrow up). If u concede, go hard defending and sub one of ur mids with with a DMC

Sent from my SM-A315G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KingKev17 View Post
    Use 3-1-5-1 or 3-1-4-1-1. Dominate midfield and at the same time stop his ST and AMC. You can use play through the middle during the 1st half and then down both flanks in the 2nd half. Should be fine as ur defence is solid. U can make 1 or 2 of ur midfielders attack-minded (arrow up). If u concede, go hard defending and sub one of ur mids with with a DMC

hi.. thank u so much.. can you also help me with counter for 4-3w-1-2 coz i just noticed that he have changed his formation.. its a cup semi and i want to be ready for both if he again changes at last minute..

Quote Originally Posted by KingKev17 View Post

Won 2-0 with tiki taka tactics (41212 false9) that i saw in different post which was tried & tested.. it was a cup semi & didn't wanted to take any chance.. will try ur tactic next time & give feedback