Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Another one strange formation to beat

The frustrated manager he change again the formation
    Another one strange formation to beat-imageuploadedbytapatalk1369049335.228759.jpg

As i saw every time his changes, i believe that he prefer to play attacking me in the middle and i think its more vulnerable at his flanks.
    So i think its better if i have a strong back side and attacking him from the flanks. What u think?

as dv8r said
    but be careful some managers give you wrong ideas and change just before the match at last minute .. happened to me yesterday but didn't worked for him ..
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

LOL ! he will change his tactic before the match, i guess. What the different of avg quality?
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

23.6 for me
    17.4 for him

I believe also that he change the formation before the match....so i have to be ready.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    No, it won't. He is using an illegal formation
    I hope so cause he is behind me for 3 points

Quote Originally Posted by fadhul17 View Post
    LOL ! he will change his tactic before the match, i guess. What the different of avg quality?
    Iam sure about that because he left outside the 2 best players for his team , and from the 3 ST only 1 is ST.

Well guys cause i will not be available to change my formation before the match ,
    I will set up my team with 4-5-1 V with red arrows on AML -AMR , attacking both flanks , with long passing style......
    So hopes this works for me against his unknown formation.
    I will post the result after the match ....about 4 hours . Good Luck to me and again thanks to all for ur help and advises .

Hello hello i win 1-3 away ....it was a difficult match . As u see the photo my opponent finally decide to play 3-1-3-1-2 .
    I start the match with 4-5-1 V as the photo. On the first half the score was 1-1 ( he scored first) . On the second half i play with 4-4-2 flat with red arrows on my flanks and i beat it.
    Thanx to all guys......!!!!!!

Congrats! Can somebody help me with countering this formation? 3N-3W-1-1-2 and it looks like this DC-DC-DC-DML-DMC-DMR-MC-AMC-ST-ST. What tactics and formation shoul i use? (sorry for posting in your thread)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12