Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to beat 4-4-1-1?

How to beat 4-4-1-1?

So tommorow Im playing CL final match against the guy below and I need help. What formation to use?

I thought about:
    3-5-2
    3W-2N-3W-1-1
    3W-1N-4-1-1
    4-1-4-1

How to beat 4-4-1-1?-4-4-1-1.jpg

I prefer to use 3N-1-4-2 (3dc, dmc, 4midfielder, 2st) Normal mentality, mixed focus, own half, long passing, zonal marking. And i think you should heal ur striker
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

Quote Originally Posted by fadhul17 View Post
    I prefer to use 3N-1-4-2 (3dc, dmc, 4midfielder, 2st) Normal mentality, mixed focus, own half, long passing, zonal marking. And i think you should heal ur striker
    And what about his wingers?

sdw
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by weeed View Post
    And what about his wingers?
    ML and MR are now attacking wingers,even they've red arrows.You can stop them with DML and DMR.Play with 4-5-1 V style formation with red arrows on DL/DR/MC/MC/AML/AMR attacking mentality pressing your own pitch mixed passes from the flanks with normal tacklings.

Quote Originally Posted by sdw View Post
    ML and MR are now attacking wingers,even they've red arrows.You can stop them with DML and DMR.Play with 4-5-1 V style formation with red arrows on DL/DR/MC/MC/AML/AMR attacking mentality pressing your own pitch mixed passes from the flanks with normal tacklings.
    I have to score too in order to win and I cant do that with only one striker against that strong team, so Ill play with 2 strikers, or one striker and one AMC.

sdw
    Apprentice
    I have to score too in order to win and I cant do that with only one striker against that strong team, so Ill play with 2 strikers, or one striker and one AMC.
    Why people are thinking that if you have only one striker you are not scoring too much.Reverse-If you have only one striker,you can balance your team better to score more goals.If you have AML and AMR with red arrows,they're scoring more goals than Strikers.

Quote Originally Posted by sdw View Post
    Why people are thinking that if you have only one striker you are not scoring too much.Reverse-If you have only one striker,you can balance your team better to score more goals.If you have AML and AMR with red arrows,they're scoring more goals than Strikers.
    I also have bad experience playing 4-5-1 v style against 4-4-2 and 4-4-1-1 is very similar

sdw
    Apprentice
    I also have bad experience playing 4-5-1 v style against 4-4-2 and 4-4-1-1 is very similar
    It looks like 4-4-1-1 is similar like 4-4-2 but for real,this tactic is very different cuz this AMC can be very useful if your opponent doesn't have DMC.In my oppinion 4-4-1-1 doesn't have anything similar like 4-4-2.

I used 4-5-1 V style to counter 4-4-1-1 in champions league final, it worked for me. I won only with 1-0 but I had a lot of good chances. I followed sdw's advice with the red arrows and team settings. However I would play a little more defensive if his attackers are significantly better then my defenders.
    Last edited by 3xhile; 11-16-2013 at 03:21 PM.

winners seasons:
    League 2,6
    Cup
    Champions League 3

it's a mistake to think that 1 striker isn't enough. A formation with 2 wingers makes it up. I have 4-5-1 V style and i usually win 5-1, 3-0, 2-0 etc. I even won 14-0, 8-0, 9-1. But well, if you still want 2 strikers, use hexagon (4def, 2MC, AMR,AML and 2 ST)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast