Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: how to beat this type of 4-3w-1-2

sdw
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by fadhul17 View Post
    Come on .. have you try it? the theory sometimes different with the practice. And also i always use 4-5-1 v style motivated (up to aml - amr - dmc)
    Like I said,there's matter how you train your DMC but I prefer another way.I never use red arrows on DMC's but it's not mistake to use.Different styles,different managers.
    By the way,I always use very motivated 4-5-1V with red arrows on MC's AML/AMR/DL/DR... Then I tried to put away the arrows of the MC's...But the most effective V style formation is without any arrows.I figured out this before two-three weeks.I always like to use arrows,but I figured out without any arrows is more effective.

It will be difficult to argue about tht, i have own style. you manager, and you manage
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

sdw
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by fadhul17 View Post
    It will be difficult to argue about tht, i have own style. you manager, and you manage
    Yes,that was my point.Every manager manages his team and make decisions when he watches his games.That's why this "Crete" was angried me,cuz he thinks his way is the only way and he's great cuz he is 7 level

yes i am great manager little moron boy.... cause my experience got 7/7 champs & leagues. try to write better and pls stfu..... dmc is defensive and attacking as well....all players must be trained in both classes....

ok moron ?

Quote Originally Posted by sdw View Post
    Yes,that was my point.Every manager manages his team and make decisions when he watches his games.That's why this "Crete" was angried me,cuz he thinks his way is the only way and he's great cuz he is 7 level

and next time call your mom moron .... or try use these words (moron etc ) to your boyfriend not here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12