Thread: How beat 4-2N-2W-2

How beat 4-2N-2W-2

My next cup opponent is using

DR - DC - DC - DL
    MC - MC
    AMR - AML
    ST - ST

He is a level higher than me (level2), but our quality are about the same except he having a 30 quality striker.
    I played against this formation in league (a team worse than mine) before with 4-1-1-3W-1. But i lost terribly 1-3.
    Any tips for me to counter his formation to at least even out the difference between level?

Thanks!!!

4-4-2 classic and 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond can beat hexagon
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

With 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond, i assume i have to play through the middle, since most my players are in the center?

Quote Originally Posted by Wu Feiyu View Post
    With 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond, i assume i have to play through the middle, since most my players are in the center?
    Yup! attack through the middle. And use normal mentality, mixed passing + counter attack. cz ur opponent is stronger thn you. Good luck
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

Hello everyone,
    this is my opponent for the next match tomorrow morning .. we have nearly the same quality although am slightly better . . .
    hexagon .. >_<

i can't match his formation ... so i have to counter it ... any suggestions ?
    4-1-2-1-2 isn't doable for me as my AMC is injured .. what other counter can i make ? should i go with a motivated 4-1-3-2 ? red arrow on the middle MC and blue on the DMC .. what do you think ?

How beat 4-2N-2W-2-schermata-2013-06-17-alle-21.32.35.jpg