Thread: why??? I beat many of teams with any formation!but i lose to 4-1-3N-2!

why??? I beat many of teams with any formation!but i lose to 4-1-3N-2!

hi dear friends.....

I have two lost in this season and these losts versus teams that use 4-1-3-2........why???
    These teams had average quality lower than me....

Plz tell me your opinion and sorry for my bad english?!:d
    What should i do?!

My formation is:
    --------GK--------
    DR--DC--DC--DL
    --------DMC-------
    MR-------------ML
    ----AMC--AMC----
    ---------ST---------
    Last edited by kaveh619; 06-12-2013 at 07:28 PM.

Dreamer
    you cant always win everytime even your team average looks stronger... it happened to me last season where I just ended in 7th position.
    looks like Manchester city lose from Wigan a few weeks ago where Manc. City is stronger than Wigan, It does happen in real football

Dreamer
    you cant always win everytime even your team average looks stronger... it happened to me last season where I just ended in 7th position.
    looks like Manchester city lose from Wigan a few weeks ago where Manc. City is stronger than Wigan, It does happen in real football

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Unonk View Post
    No no...i dont say that i want to beat everyone!but my problem is with teams that use 4-1-3-2 .......i just defeated with these teams.........

i write my formation in 1st post....plz tell your opinions....

they have a stronger midfield?

Quote Originally Posted by Gx-7 View Post
    they have a stronger midfield?
    No...i think , i lose to formation,no lose to their team....i think lost just for their formation,not about another one....

My avarage quality is 16.7 and one of them is 14.7 and in that game i was online and his manager does not on......and possesion and many of match facts were for me , for example ball possesion in that match 64.36 for me,and just for another example my shots were 18 and his shots 5
    But i lost that match 1-0....

Dreamer
    it seem your opponent has stronger midfield than yours and perhaps he use defensive mentality with counter attack and long ball, they counter attack you while you are attacking in his field with long ball

There r no your player on ur midfield, and 4-1-3-2 is so strong on midfield. It's the why you loose
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

thank you friends....so in your opinion , i should change my formation ?!right?!

How about 4-3-1-2???i think its the best formation for Counter teams that use 4-1-3-2 systems....

And it seems i should buy strong MC And DMC players....right?!

Thanks....