Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brazil-Spain

Brazil-Spain

Finally tomorrow we can see the "match of the century" between Brazil and Spain in Maracana
    Brazil wants to show that they still are the best national team and Spain wants to continue his golden era
    Entalto Reyal Zaragoza

The golden era as ended and Italy-Spain was its proof. If only Prandelli would have had more guts getting out Buffon for the second keeper, most likely Italy was going to win the penalties. Buffon is extremely stron between the poles, but it sucks totally at penalties. Whenever you see him, the ball goes alwais on the opposite side he choose. Meaning he anticipates the movement too much and becomes easy to read. Spain's 2nd and 3rd penalties were far from being well shooted, expecially the second was awful, and i'm still puzzled about how Buffon could let it skip under his shoulder (the shoot was central).

I'm positive Brazil will win mostly due to the climate too.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    The golden era as ended and Italy-Spain was its proof. If only Prandelli would have had more guts getting out Buffon for the second keeper, most likely Italy was going to win the penalties. Buffon is extremely stron between the poles, but it sucks totally at penalties. Whenever you see him, the ball goes alwais on the opposite side he choose. Meaning he anticipates the movement too much and becomes easy to read. Spain's 2nd and 3rd penalties were far from being well shooted, expecially the second was awful, and i'm still puzzled about how Buffon could let it skip under his shoulder (the shoot was central).

I'm positive Brazil will win mostly due to the climate too.
    True, with the heat and humidity I think Spain will loose the game.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

I'm putting my money on Brazil, amazing team that has worked on its defense.

There is no denying that Spain is also an absolutely amazing team.
    Wolf FC

Spain does not have somebody with as much technical as Neymar. Iniesta will have to finish very strong if he does not want to be pushed around by the tall Brazilians
    ASAP HEEZA

Neymar it´s stupid, I hope Pepe kill him
    Entalto Reyal Zaragoza

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SPKROM View Post
    Neymar it´s stupid, I hope Pepe kill him
    Why his stupid, just because you don't like him?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Great game by Brazil, 3-0 it could be more but yes, Spain missed a lot too, but it's clear Brazil was better.

When Spain lost last time 3-0?

It was out of discussion. One more day of rest, 30 minutes less on the legs, and a favourable climate aswell which prevented spain from recovering what they could. In the semi-final they were already arrived at the end, and they could react just in the last extra time after being pushed for 3/4 of the match. And even there, Del Bosque was a pro cause the 3 he got in were the centre of all the dangers. So yeah, spain had the worst luck possible. Nonetheless, Brazil is deffo strong.

Look out for Colombia next year were coming in strong 3rd FIFA ranking in the world currently. I wanna see germany vs colombia.
    ASAP HEEZA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast