Page 8 of 75 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
Like Tree514Likes

Thread: World Cup - 2014 Brazil

Another example that possession of the ball isn't important, nor a sign of dominating a game o neccessary to score... If u lose against 20% possession its nothing unusual as u see its not important how much possession u have...
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-13-2014 at 10:32 PM.
    Cat Harrison and John Naish like this.

Dreamer
    5-1 !!!!!!!!!!!

Omg, We got our revenge for 2010's final now.
    Cat Harrison, roni and John Naish like this.

"Rare But Strong Together"

7x 3x 2x

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    Another example that possession of the ball isn't important, nor a sign of dominating a game o neccessary to score... If u lose against 20% possession its nothing unusual as u see its not important how much possession u have...
    What's 20% possession got to do with this match?

Made my night and RVPs header was a peach.

It was a perfect example without loads possesion to win n even dominate haha
    Cat Harrison likes this.

The dutch didnt surprise me they always play well, but yes dont win anything, and as for Spain, well they lost 2010 first match against Switzerland and we all know how it ended. United is lucky to get van gal as coach, he knows what hes doing

We'll have to wait and see what the rest of the WC will bring for us, but our trio, Sneijder, RVP, Robben look in excellent form, and razorsharp.

As for Spain, yes, they lost their 1st match before to win the tournament,but this squad has aged a few years and not in the best way, THey look poisoned, and their poison is Diego Costa. He will be thi final nail on their coffin this WC. We, Dutch usually have a decent following amongst the neutral fan, but yesterday it seemed the entire stadium was rooting for us. With Costa in their squad, it will be like this for every WC match Spain plays in Brasil. They'll be playing the host country every match,

The match of Spain vs Holland was a shock, but Holland played very well, the spanish player, seemed to be to tired, i dont know If they are capable of winning Chile.

For what i have seen in the game of Chile against Austrália, i think they have a chance against Spain to get the 2nd place in the group.
    John Naish and Raykco like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Well is not a revenge. Not even 100-0 can revenge World CUP title.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    The match of Spain vs Holland was a shock, but Holland played very well, the spanish player, seemed to be to tired, i dont know If they are capable of winning Chile.

For what i have seen in the game of Chile against Austrália, i think they have a chance against Spain to get the 2nd place in the group.
    Although, Australia were a lot better than I expected them to be - they could potentially get a point off Spain and that would almost guarantee Chile and the Netherlands to go through.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Chile 3-1 Australia

Spain 1-5 Holland

Mexic 1-0 Cameroun

Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 8 of 75 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast