Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Like Tree514Likes

Thread: World Cup - 2014 Brazil

1, i think brazil has bery strong impact on this worldcup just becasue of their home advantage,,
    2. i am big brazil team fan, so i want my team rto win this worldcup.....
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Don't think Brazil can win this one... Their squad isn't as strong as we've grown acostumed to...
    So if I'd have to bet, I'd bet on Germany or Spain. And maybe Italy or Belgium. My country would be lucky to reach quarter finals, but I'll still be cheering... GO PORTUGAL
    Cat Harrison likes this.

1. Spain is the main and alone favorit to win
    2. I shall support Russia, Croatia and Uruguay
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Santos View Post
    Don't think Brazil can win this one... Their squad isn't as strong as we've grown acostumed to...
    So if I'd have to bet, I'd bet on Germany or Spain. And maybe Italy or Belgium. My country would be lucky to reach quarter finals, but I'll still be cheering... GO PORTUGAL
    Brazil no and Belgium yes? No way, Belgium have some good players, they have a good generation of yougstars but I don't think they can do to much against top teams.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

1. Argentina
    2. Belgium, Japan, Ivory C.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FC Butet
    Lebih dari sebuah klub bola sepak.

Famous
    1. I think Brazil is the favorite to win it, especially since the WC is on home soil.

2. I'd like to see the USA win it but I know that isn't a realistic expectation. I think we'll end up somewhere in the range of 1 to 4 points in the group. I'd also like to see someone that hasn't won the WC before, break through and take home the title. I can't see a Belgium, Colombia, Portugal, Ghana, etc... taking down multiple heavyweights consecutively. However, if the draw opens up due to some upsets, they might be fortunate and not have to play multiple heavyweights through the KO rounds.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

1. I think Brazil will win. They don't have the strongest squad, but have only lost 2 home games in the last 50 years. It will be hard for anyone to beat them.
    2. I want England to win, but I have to be realistic and say that the very best they will do is reach the semi-finals.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko6180 View Post
    1. I think Brazil will win. They don't have the strongest squad, but have only lost 2 home games in the last 50 years. It will be hard for anyone to beat them.
    2. I want England to win, but I have to be realistic and say that the very best they will do is reach the semi-finals.
    I agree, although I think we can reasonably expect that on the balance of chances that England will get out of the group. I think any further than that is a bonus and to be thoroughly celebrated in true English style!
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

*mumbles* Still pretty gutted about this whole World Cup thing. When I think if we'd only got our act together sooner then we'd have another Samba party to look forward to - a losing samba party but a party nonetheless. *sniff*

But I've firmly decided now that Germany will win (FACT!) and Belgium will be my dark horse.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    *mumbles* Still pretty gutted about this whole World Cup thing. When I think if we'd only got our act together sooner then we'd have another Samba party to look forward to - a losing samba party but a party nonetheless. *sniff*

But I've firmly decided now that Germany will win (FACT!) and Belgium will be my dark horse.
    If Germany win, it won't be without controversy (Goals not awarded/fights/walking off the pitch etc.). Just my thoughts - not saying that any controversy would necessarily be their fault, but I think it follows them even when it isn't their fault!
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast