Page 46 of 75 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Like Tree514Likes

Thread: World Cup - 2014 Brazil

The definition of playing football i see different as well, guys like Zidane Maradona, messi, iniesta, Xavi that's i call playing, doing something with the ball on their feet, yes not just scoring, its called playing, but why a iniesta o Xavi never been awarded as world's best player, cause stupid fifa calls what ronaldo is doing better playing but playing is something different for me, what ronaldo would do with a tennis ball messi would do with an orange, u seen best player are for me so called number 10,they love the ball on their feet, Maradona, Zidane. Messi, xavi, all short player statue for dribbling n so, ronaldo could never do that, his body structure different, impossible see him dribbling like Maradona Zidane o messi, these are play maker, he isn't, and by the way messi isnt even a real striker, he's a actual a attack midfielder,. Just plays up front... N scores more than nearly every striker.
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-26-2014 at 09:39 AM.
    Gasi likes this.

The whole package doesn´t mean, that a player must be good in Defense, Offense and goalkeeping. It means, that the player is moving, that the player is leading and that you can pass the ball to the player. Messi is scoring goals and you can pass the ball but in this WC he
    isn´t leading and he isn´t moving. Thats what I´m talking about.

Once again, Messi is a very good player but he didn´t show that at all at the WC 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal_Error View Post
    The whole package doesn´t mean, that a player must be good in Defense, Offense and goalkeeping. It means, that the player is moving, that the player is leading and that you can pass the ball to the player. Messi is scoring goals and you can pass the ball but in this WC he
    isn´t leading and he isn´t moving. Thats what I´m talking about.

Once again, Messi is a very good player but he didn´t show that at all at the WC 2014.
    Well, he showed what's necessary untill now, i dont expect noone to be outstanding all games, so far not a single player matched ur description, im a bit bored anyway cause of all the first round stuff, the real things starts next round, then u have to be there, the group stages never seen loads outstanding player in any world cups, what counts is just to qualify, from next round it's going to be interesting. And yea he still scores all the goles besides one for them, the result matters, and believe me, if brasil would become champion o we germans the least we care then who performs how, the title has to be taken the result is what counts, best example spain, everyone talkes about the revenge the Netherlands took by kicking spain 5:1,this is just a game in history, and was not revenge, cause the final spain beated Netherlands will always be history and the game now just gave Netherlands 3 points. And believe me it's all about the result, we germans o italy never had any convincing great playing squad but we won several titles, there is noone cares about the how n who haha
    That's why we dislike our coach now few years we have a actually playing great team . Never been like that in history but we don't win anything, while the coach says doesn't matter cause we play good, but people wanna see a title, and he is coach 8 years and nothing. So we say f!@k u playing well, no title so nonsense haha
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 07-26-2014 at 01:49 AM.

Ok, let´s wait for the finals. And discuss then about messi
    Peter Renn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal_Error View Post
    Ok, let´s wait for the finals. And discuss then about messi
    Yes haha, well maybe we need before cause germany might meet argentine in quarters, don't know what happen then haha

@Peter Renn

I agree bro, look at Benzema, outstanding player in the first 2 games but against Ecuador he never managed to get a goal. At the end of the day, these are world class players and deserve the credit even if they never had the best of games...
    Peter Renn likes this.

Yes that's very true
    Kylos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    Yes haha, well maybe we need before cause germany might meet argentine in quarters, don't know what happen then haha
    If that is happens, I hope you say, that he is a bad player
    Peter Renn likes this.

For me the best player in the 3 games of his team was E. Valencia from Equador, unfortunatly the rest of the team was not at is level.
    Fatal_Error likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    For me the best player in the 3 games of his team was E. Valencia from Equador, unfortunatly the rest of the team was not at is level.
    Yea that's the **** if u way better than the rest cause ur squad is nothing. But i agree, he played a great tournament, but yes in that squad Maradona and Zidane would have cried. Too weak... Same what always happened to Ryan giggs for example, great player but wrong countries....

Page 46 of 75 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast