Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Saransh Vatsa

Thread: UEFA announces the new tournament for all the underdogs in 2015

Exclamation UEFA announces the new tournament for all the underdogs in 2015

UEFA president Michel Platini has announced the plan that there will be the new international competition in 2015 that will be held for all the underdogs. After the annual meeting scheduled by UEFA, he has raised a letter from a Dutchman, writing about the moments when Netherlands destroys San Marino 11-0 a few years ago, while the other Dutchs are celebrating this massive victory, he was quite unhappy.

The letter talks about the role of all the underdog nations like San Marino, Andorra, etc. He is thinking about why they would compete when they are not so good enough to compete. The assembly all agrees with the man, and Platini announces that next year there will be a competition involving a European nations that were underdogs, called the UEFA L-EURO Championships, the "L" means "lower", as this competition is designed for lower countries and held one year prior to the UEFA European Championships. The countries that will be participating in this competition are Andorra, Azerbaijan, Faroe Islands, FYR Macedonia, Gibraltar, Kazakhstan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, San Marino, Cyprus, Estonia and Armenia. Some of the countries may be off this list as more details coming. The host of the tournament are the host of the upcoming Euro, but the host can only send their under-17 team for this tournament. The winner of this tournament (excluding the U-17 host team) will be given a qualification berth for the EURO 2016, as the best third-placed teams will now need to do the playoffs, while the worst 3rd placed team will be out of the qualifiers.

The more details about this tournament will be released by the UEFA tomorrow.

APRIL FOOLS!!!
    Last edited by pnr8555; 03-31-2014 at 09:56 AM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Hahaha i happened to see the 'April Fools" part first so did not have to read thanks to my carelessness i exhibit sometimes while handling touchscreen devices
    pnr8555 likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    A good joke but would be nice to see this
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

That's good, is like Champions League and Uefa cup. There are countries that are like a city, no more, so, will be interesting.
    I have Andorra very nearly xD

edit: ok, ...-.-'