Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: English Football Federation O.M.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Ok, but why do I have to do, as one?

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Well, I'll create the Institution by itself, then this makes easier for others to find ppl from same country xD for now it's just a "cosmetic" position, the president one, but u can perform and act the role xD I guess, for some places with different languages we could use this to improve the guides section, and the multilanguage itself, and for same nationality can be used to track best managers per nation, do comps, etc

We'll see

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Well, I'll create the Institution by itself, then this makes easier for others to find ppl from same country xD for now it's just a "cosmetic" position, the president one, but u can perform and act the role xD I guess, for some places with different languages we could use this to improve the guides section, and the multilanguage itself, and for same nationality can be used to track best managers per nation, do comps, etc

We'll see
    Well, ok but I do not think I will have the time to do all of that, if you can find someone else than I would be happy for them to take my place.

khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Well, ok but I do not think I will have the time to do all of that, if you can find someone else than I would be happy for them to take my place.

Ok let's no worry then, I'll wait till we have more Irish players cause there are actually countries with more active managers xD

Max
    Ok let's no worry then, I'll wait till we have more Irish players cause there are actually countries with more active managers xD
    Ok then, cool.

Apprentice
    Iv been following the main thread and Khris' updates, but this is the first time iv seen this English managers thread. How do I get involved? Lv60 if that's of relevance.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker85 View Post
    Iv been following the main thread and Khris' updates, but this is the first time iv seen this English managers thread. How do I get involved? Lv60 if that's of relevance.

Ive created a main FB group:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/816865198819958/

and then the 19 existing federations have a particular private group, England have this one
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/635357470579580/

Apprentice
    Cheers Khris. I'm in the main one. Just added to English FB group too.

ars86 likes this.

Apprentice
    Facenook English Federation Group

OMA Governmant
    Top Eleven - Official Managers Association -Out Game Government Institution

Thread that belongs to the English Federation of Players Associated to the Official Managers Association, to manage the organization, structure administration,.and activities we plan.

Planning 1,
    We need a census no? lol of English players, vote a President and, design a Emblem for the Federation. (maybe a couple of jerseys^^)

to edit***

maybe we will need a excel where to register and have a updated census....? well Im with it.

Interim President:
    @dave1311
    Link doesn't seem to work Khris. Is the Fb page still active?

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker85 View Post
    Link doesn't seem to work Khris. Is the Fb page still active?

Yeah... it workds for me... otherwise you can search "Top Eleven - English Federation O.M.A. Government" in FB and the group will show up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12