Thread: Government scheme -sketch-

Government scheme -sketch-

Ministry of Defense
    -Warn managers when trading, suggest/remind safety rules such as link accs with Gmail, and provide a main traders blacklist/trusted list mainly based in people interested to collect items.
    -Accounts protection.

Ministry of Education:
    Spread Knowledge, have a main source of guides for newcomers mainly.
    Ministry of External Affairs/aka ministry of International Culture (Included inside the Education Ministry, managed by Governators from the different Federations/Languages which will provide homogenized Education content)
    make guides available in different languages and accessible info***

Ministry of Internal Affairs/ aka Ministry of Governation and Statistic
    Trophies Statistics, managers census.

Ministry of Economy
    provide list of updated Redeem Codes.

Ministry of Justice
    with a Office of the NATIONAL State's Attorney per Federation, to pursure multiaccount abuse cases, and remind people the basic
    security rules regarding VPN, Upselling, fake identity and account selling.

Ministry of Community Competitions&Federations
    Aka what Khris usually does. lol

Ministers can have various Vice Ministers and, secretaries to share the job and provide good assistance.
    Or we could add the figure of the (nationality) Governor of the Ministry of XXX so we name 1 governor per nation in each area.

National Presidencies
    Have the power to name persons to help in the task of helping the federation.
    Last edited by khris; 04-07-2020 at 09:45 PM.

Max

Government scheme -sketch-

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Ministry of Defense
    -Warn managers when trading, suggest safety rules, and provide a main traders blacklist/trusted list mainly based in people interested to collect items.

Ministry of Education:
    Spread Knowledge, have a main source of guides for newcomers mainly.

Ministry of External Affairs
    make guides available in different languages and accessible info***

Ministry of Economy
    provide list of updated Redeem Codes.

Ministers can have various Vice Ministers and, secretaries to share the job and provide good assistance.
    You mean forum roles or actually on the game, sounds cool for the forum, I am not sure how it would work on the game. Maybe an entirely different section implemented into TE for this?!?

Good idea though.

If it is on the forum, I certainly would not get any roles, I am happy just to stay the way I am right now.

Being on the forum proved I knew less than I thought I did.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    You mean forum roles or actually on the game, sounds cool for the forum, I am not sure how it would work on the game. Maybe an entirely different section implemented into TE for this?!?

Good idea though.

If it is on the forum, I certainly would not get any roles, I am happy just to stay the way I am right now.

Being on the forum proved I knew less than I thought I did.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    No no, in game it's imposible to do actually, but for the forum-community, as organizative scheme could work

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    No no, in game it's imposible to do actually, but for the forum-community, as organizative scheme could work
    It certainly could for the forum, I realised that a few minutes after I had originally posted.

In the olden days, there was actual different rules such as wiki contributor and some other things, I know not the same but it would be nice to have some more roles.