Thread: How can i remove a top eleven friend ?!!!

How can i remove a top eleven friend ?!!!

Hello everybody,

I have a big issue due to a retarded that plans two friendly games against me per day. I don't receive any anouncement of that games in facebook, he is only a top eleven friend. Please help me, i'm still playing Champions league and my team blows up. I have every time 5 injured players, i solve one player and another get injured. This happens every day.

Help me please, how can i remove this friendship ?!!!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Well click on him and you will have the option to remove him, but if you are a friend with him on fb too, you must remove him from facebook.

I have the same problem
    Should not be held friendly matches without first taking my consent
    Or there is the option to close the Automatic friendly matches

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Well click on him and you will have the option to remove him, but if you are a friend with him on fb too, you must remove him from facebook.

why remove of facebook? just remove of top eleven game.... and, that's all.... nope?.... ...just click on the red (-) of the right side of the name and.......... ¿-.-'?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    why remove of facebook? just remove of top eleven game.... and, that's all.... nope?.... ...just click on the red (-) of the right side of the name and.......... ¿-.-'?
    If you have him as friend on fb you don't have that option, if you will want to remove him you will have to remove him from facebook too.

Thank you very much PricopGeorgeCătălin and khris

I cancelled some matches and he started playing at miggle of the night. I was getting very angry with all this situation, red crosses were the image of my team. I had all the time 3 injured players at same time. But now i solve the problem and i cancelled that friendship, no more bad surprises.

It's never enought to be grateful to you

I have the same problem.
    The flexibility of the plus size lingerie which has been used for making this kind of lingerie is not good.

OFF TOPIC - I came here to get away from the tedious discussions of top 11