Thread: Tokens lost (Angry)

Tokens lost (Angry)

Morning all, today i spent €15.00 real money to buy some tokens, i started to bid on a player and the bidding was up to round 17, so 17 tokens if im not mistaken, and this is where my anger comes in to play, the game crashed during round 17 of bidding so i lost my 17 tokens and lost the bidding, REALLY REALLY DISGUSTED AND ANNOYED ME!

is this a regular occurance on this game and is there anyway of gettin my 17 tokens back ?

I'm not a cheater nor am i trying to scam free tokens this genuinely happened to me today all i want is my 17 lost tokens back so i can continue to play/enjoy the game,

My Network ID is 1265041754 in case anyone here is able to investigate this query,

thanks.

I guess nobody here has anything to do with the actual game ?

or else your just a cowardly robbing bunch of PR*CKS Nordeus.

Apprentice
    i would say more fool you for spending money on this game !!

edited
    Last edited by gretts; 01-18-2013 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baxtoot View Post
    i would say more fool you for spending money on this game !!
    How i choose to spend MY money is no concern of yours, maybe i can afford to waste it on silly game's.

MDKII
    Gretts,

For these kind of issues, I suggest you contact Nordeus Support. While we do read the forums, much like our Facebook and Twitter, it is not the primary channel via which we offer technical and billing support.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    Gretts,

For these kind of issues, I suggest you contact Nordeus Support. While we do read the forums, much like our Facebook and Twitter, it is not the primary channel via which we offer technical and billing support.
    @ MDKII Thanks for positive input, and yes i have done this pryer to starting this thread but no responce yet,
    thats why i came on here just to widen my audience in the hope of someone from Nordeus viewing this thread and possibly replying with an answer.

MDKII
    Quote Originally Posted by gretts View Post
    @ MDKII Thanks for positive input, and yes i have done this pryer to starting this thread but no responce yet,
    thats why i came on here just to widen my audience in the hope of someone from Nordeus viewing this thread and possibly replying with an answer.
    Gretts, you should have had the 17 tokens added back to your account yesterday, according to the ticket I just checked. Can you please take another look in-game and see whether your current number is in order? If there are still any issues, please let me know in this thread.

EDIT: I just found out that we seem to have issues with email notifications from support, so that's why you might not have seen a response yet. Try logging into Nordeus Support and checking your dashboard. You should see a response there.

Hello MDKII

Yes i can confirm my 17 tokens were issued back to me,

Thanks to all concerned for dealing with my problem

Gretts.

Apprentice
    Very true my friend very true !! im glad you can afford to waste money on this game and your right its your life your money so do what you feel the need to do !!