Thread: Troll Mourinho in real life?

Rookie

Troll Mourinho in real life?

"...controversial penalty deep into stoppage time to rescue a point for Chelsea from a 2-2 draw against West Brom and save Jose Mourinho from a first Premier League home defeat..."
    Controversial late Hazard penalty earns point for Chelsea vs. West Brom - Premier League News | FOX Sports on MSN

Uhhhg, his engine is trolling the Premier League as well.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Wierd result, the game should end before, but why? Let's wait until Chelsea will score )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Dreamer
    The penalty decisions being awarded to the big clubs in the prem this season is getting beyond a joke.

Surely Chelsea fans must be embarrassed to hear Mourinho call that Ramires desperate dive a clear penalty.

Another week another joke penalty decision.

P.S .. that Norwich penalty was never a penalty either, though a least Allardyce didn't complain afterwards .. he'd only hae been fined.

P.P.S Just for balance .. the Southampton pen was a clear cut penalty .. least one ref can get things right.

In football a lot of controversy, and we know the result is 2-2, ,
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

controversial decisions happen every day (at least in some far far away land). i forgot which game this was, but MU was losing by 1 or 2 goals at home. 3 minutes of extra time were added, they played on until 7 minutes when they were leveled. good thing i was watching at home or else i wouldve embarrassed myself
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Dreamer
    Sunderland 1 Man City 0

The troll strikes again .... well either that or Poyet is a true tactical genius.

Dreamer
    just watch the highlights of the Swansea Stoke game ... great game (3-3) from a neutral view, but come on... yet another penalty .. that was not even close to being a penalty.... in the 5th minute of injury time ....
    Refereeing in the prem is at an all time low and really is turning the league into a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    controversial decisions happen every day (at least in some far far away land). i forgot which game this was, but MU was losing by 1 or 2 goals at home. 3 minutes of extra time were added, they played on until 7 minutes when they were leveled. good thing i was watching at home or else i wouldve embarrassed myself
    , ask the referee, why is the same???
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.