Like Tree12Likes
  • 4 Post By Mister Q
  • 2 Post By DiZZee
  • 3 Post By TypTex
  • 2 Post By fadhul17
  • 1 Post By Saransh Vatsa

Thread: R.I.P Nelson Mandela

R.I.P Nelson Mandela

R.I.P Nelson Mandela anti apartheid (racial) that teach tolerance among human beings... #Respect
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

Pro
    Thank you for touching my life. Our nation is much stronger because of you. Your Rest is truely deserved.

' ..our work is freedom for ALL" NM
    Cat Harrison and Mister Q like this.

Okay so I'm not trying to start a debate BUT - I can't help but think that all these RIP Nelson Mandela posts are mostly written by people that know nothing about him. okay he did some great things that he is remembered by, BUT he also did some awful things that most people don't even know about. He signed off on the deaths of innocent people, lots of them. At his trial, he had pleaded guilty to 156 acts of public violence including mobilising terrorist bombing campaigns, which planted bombs in public places, including the Johannesburg railway station. Many innocent people, including women and children, were killed by Nelson Mandela’s MK terrorists. In the balance of things i don't think he's as great as people make out!

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    Okay so I'm not trying to start a debate BUT - I can't help but think that all these RIP Nelson Mandela posts are mostly written by people that know nothing about him. okay he did some great things that he is remembered by, BUT he also did some awful things that most people don't even know about. He signed off on the deaths of innocent people, lots of them. At his trial, he had pleaded guilty to 156 acts of public violence including mobilising terrorist bombing campaigns, which planted bombs in public places, including the Johannesburg railway station. Many innocent people, including women and children, were killed by Nelson Mandela’s MK terrorists. In the balance of things i don't think he's as great as people make out!
    So you know everything about him? Why don't you just write a book and published it.. maybe you will became 'Nobel' awarded..
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

Dreamer
    “Death is something inevitable. When a man has done what he considers to be his duty to his people and his country, he can rest in peace. I believe I have made that effort and that is, therefore, why I will sleep for the eternity.” Nelson Mandela (1996).

Rest In Peace.
    DiZZee, Mister Q and Cat Harrison like this.

When a man has done what he considers to be his duty to his people and his country, he can rest in peace." Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.
    Cat Harrison and Mister Q like this.
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

RIP......... Your contribution will always be remembered and may all forms of discrimination, how much ever they prevail today, come to an end in tribute to u!!!
    Mister Q likes this.