Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Best coach 47th season

Best coach 47th season

(The best of this forum, not posible to decide between 11 millions of players^^)

Hi all ! that's a 2nd page of T11 Top Scorer Awards.

The idea of this post, is vote, who is the Best Coach of this 47th season. (according to our personal judgment)
    We can decide our vote, based, in the titles that won a Coach of this forum, or for a special form to do the things, and of course, the form to obtain results, maybe not "the excellence", but good results during the season 47th.
    Here we know that everyone has their own criteria, so, feel free to give points to who understand to be the best!

RULES:
    5 points for your 1st favourite
    3 for the second
    1 for the third

(you haveto vote 3 different candidates, not only 5 points to you ..-.-' ejem)
    can you vote yourself? yeah, is not nice but in a "secret vote" one can do the same so, let's try this mode for now.

The 3 most voted until the 10th day of next season will go to a poll to vote between 3 finalist candidates.
    (if all goes right^^)
    And if I wanna work.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------RANKING BEST COACH 47th season------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    votes after the coment #13

1-DV8R..............20
    2-PPTURANO.......19
    3-JULY FOURTH...13
    4-PRICOP...........8
    5-DMAN2PT........2
    6-4AM...............1
    Last edited by khris; 12-24-2013 at 11:21 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

(^-^)

5 points to PPTURANO I liked when I said that Valletta will do the 1/2 of the work to win the Cup and you won it. 4th cup and 10th league of 11 for Triplete FC

3 points to JULY FOURTH, with your 6th treble you deserve the 5 points but I liked a lot what happened with valletta, and I'm sure at the end July Fourth will end 1st

1 point to DV8R because it's Friday 13 and after 13 seasons without a Cup today you won the 1st treble.

Extra;; July Fourth, Wiesse, Pricop, and ThichDaBongFC with a incredible team called The Dark Knights, and his excellent player Brendan Rees that did a great season last month, Cat Harrison with Koffi Bobo, Roni, coach of the Boys San.... all these and some others, are some of my candidates for my 3 points, but all this people deserve the 5 and be all in a 1st place just for the teams that you have
    Every team have something special
    Last edited by khris; 12-13-2013 at 11:40 PM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I reserve this space for my vote.
    Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    Why is that?
    if I want to use this 1st post to writte something or, simply to give my points, I just will edit the post.
    DiZZee likes this.

I will open, because for me the 5 points are very easy to give, the 3 points are more dificult, because there are a lot of good managers in this forum, but i only can vote in one.

5 points to JULY FOURTH winning the cup twice against the Best teams of His server is a big achivement and also won the league.

3 points to PRICOP winning the league 20 seasons in a row is also something to be proud of.

1 point to DMAM2pt sorry for all the others, but managing 4 teams it is a hard task, so i think i deserve.
    khris and Cat Harrison like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    1. Why you posted to OFF-Topic?
    2. I think it's impossible to choose the best manager.
    3. Still is a nice idea.
    4. Dman2pt, thank you!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    1. Why you posted to OFF-Topic?
    2. I think it's impossible to choose the best manager.
    3. Still is a nice idea.
    4. Dman2pt, thank you!

1- because I have a post in the general discusion,,, (T11 top scorer awards) and my idea was do a 1st vote, and select 3 most voted coach to be voted in a new poll,,
    at the end of this my idea is to close this post, and the post with 3 finalists(if at the end I do it), and start one new like this at the end of next season, so if you wanna move it in the general discusion, maybe will have more visitors LOL

2-I too think that is imposible, I think every team in "unique" like it is. I don't change my team for another only because it have more trophies
    ..maybe is more nice to vote between, results of one team+ how it play + if we like his style, without importance of the level, a little bit of less luck or +/- tokens of budget. My personal opinion is that the vote don't have to be "strict", if you like a team, and you see that, what you like, do a good work, and you like it, that's all. Is like decide between Mou, Pep, Tata, or Ancellotti, I want a little bit of all.
    3-4 thank u all!
    and
    5- My 5 points will go to ppturano. I've said that your player will do the 1/2 of the work to win the Cup, and you won it, so I liked it.
    No points for me, just will try to fight with Klose for the ranking of assistances LOL
    Thank's to colaborate! (^-^)
    Last edited by khris; 12-13-2013 at 06:53 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    This is tough!!! I will choose triple winners since it is the most difficult of things to achieve
    1. dv8r
    2. July Fourth
    3. 4am
    khris likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    This is tough!!! I will choose triple winners since it is the most difficult of things to achieve
    1. dv8r
    2. July Fourth
    3. 4am
    Same as Cat but i will give the first place to 1)PPTURANO 2)dv8r 3)JF 4)04am
    Cat Harrison and khris like this.
    Boys San :: Season 12 LV 12

League 11 :: CL 8 :: Cup :: 3

5- PPTurano
    3- dv8r(for his cup and league)
    1- JF(for his 6th treble, he is not 1st as a treble is usual for him now, isn't it???)
    Cat Harrison and khris like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast