Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: If you're a billionaire and takes over Nordeus, what will you do first?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by McS View Post
    Loving this thread! Thank you pnr8555 for asking such a great question. The suggestions are great, and without revealing much (so don't ask) let me just say that for some of them you'll be surprised in a not too distant future!
    I have an idea of the features that can be included in near future since I have been following your TWITTER HELP DESK......
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 07-03-2014 at 08:02 PM.

Loving this thread! Thank you pnr8555 for asking such a great question. The suggestions are great, and without revealing much (so don't ask) let me just say that for some of them you'll be surprised in a not too distant future!
    Oh well, I'm not going to stick to the 5 as asked.

Gonna copy SSS and make a bigger list......SOON.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    So many good ideas.
    I like all of 'em

First thing I would do is adjust how ratings are given so anyone who scored got at least a 7.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    1 - Change the cup system to managers of the same level to often i see managers of 3 /4 higher
    (When the draw is made maybe there squads are close but not when they can buy a better quality player than you)

2 - Better transfer system that is over all / several servers.

3 - Choose how your stadium and facilitys look.

4 - Super cup for the winners of the champions league

5 - Award token's to teams that win there league,cup,cl and a prize to those who have top players in there leagues
    Philip L. Willis likes this.

Addicted
    Oh good...half of one of the things suggested will be implemented within 8 months.

Sorry...I've been following and reading these forums for too long.

Changes I would like:

Half time ratings <----- THIS MUST BE DONE!
    Extra time/penalties option for friendlies.
    More jersey/emblem/color options for custom jerseys. (Thinner vertical stripes, horizontal stripes)
    Old premium jerseys return to the store.
    Choosing the position of the youngster who comes out of our youth academy.
    Lower token costs for the older scouts (a 28 year old scout who costs 30 tokens instead of 50).
    Injuries reset when the new season begins (or at least, 5 days removed from the injury).
    Bot teams to fill out leagues that need a few more players instead of moving players up a level.
    No cup matches during the first six hours of day 1 of the new season.

and last

Allow us to determine the time of our home matches in an options menu. For example, during this season, I set my home matches for the cup/champions league at 0700 and league matches at 1900 local time. When the next season begins, my games are scheduled for that time (or as close to it as possible). I can still change the time for 2 tokens during the season if needed, but I should be able to have SOME control over the start time of my home matches that doesn't require me to spend tokens.
    Cat Harrison, Ricardo82 and gazza like this.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    And the second thing I'd do is change the way substitutions are set up, or make some AM/M or DM/M players on the market so midfield subs aren't such a nightmare.

Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    And the second thing I'd do is change the way substitutions are set up, or make some AM/M or DM/M players on the market so midfield subs aren't such a nightmare.

YES!!!!

Mid should replace MC, AMC and DMC

Wing should replace AML, ML, DML, AMR, MR and DMR
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    1. Level Playing Field - implement a single transfer market across all servers;
    2. Re-design commentary to be more relevant to management decisions - to give better feedback on what's working and what isn't. (Eliminate these long string comments which relate to a single event.)
    3. Provide logs for maintenance and updates;
    4. Re-balance the Scout Market to be more focused on Hot Prospects.
    5. Too many to easily choose just one more but I'll go with.....Use level approprite bots as filler teams for incomplete leagues or CL groups.

Ofc if I really was a billionaire I'd find a worthier cause.
    Here's a few more from me.

6. Player stats:
    a) include more defensive stats for defensive players including GKs;
    b) provide 2 types of player stats (separate windows) 1 for season stats and 1 for career stats - this frees up more space for a) too;
    7. Club Stats - include Hall of Fame type entries, this could include but not be restricted to player achievements in Season such as Passer, Scorer and Assist records. Other things could include Landmark Club stats on games played, goals scored, assists etc
    8. Include more options for the custom creation of Cash Shop items:
    a) Create your own jersey should include more standard option such as stripes and hoops in addition to the wide existing horizontal and vertical bands;
    b) Allow colour options in Emblem/Logo customisation. eg atm I can insert Lion Rampant etc figures in emblems but can't colour them - only black white and gold are allowed;
    c) Increase colour palette or a colour wheel for colouring options.
    9. Include 'Offsides', 'Territory' and 'Number of Passes Attempted/Made' in Match reports - ofc other stats relevant to management decisions could be included;
    10. Extend Auto-Sub options to include all currently active field positions ie auto sub settings should be man for man (or woman )
    11. Extend price scaling in Scout Market to Token Cost - currently not only are some players older but they are almost always lower quality too - cash value seems to reflect this but not token purchase cost.
    12. Introduce Saved Formation slots, the current predetermined formations are messy and result in OOP players;
    13. Extend Top Scorer, Assist and MVP to all comps;
    14. Review tooltip/help info for key functions - simply not enough info for some functions - including SAs and Players' individual qualities ie including short note on what Handling etc or Defensive Wall is. NB. However tooltips can be annoying so either they are toggled on/off or just provide ingame 'help' info on these instead;
    15. Reduce token cost of Academy players;
    16. Introduce a simple message function;
    17. Include Competition Level indicators for all competitions. There are (but not only) 2 main options imo:
    a) Simple title on the relevant screen like the 'League Level X' for Leagues; or
    b) Unlock the Manager > History indicators so that they reflect the current position rather than after completed/out of competition. Eg if a team is in Season 4 - Show Season 4, Level X, *current position*/"In Progress" with "In Progress" or *Current Position* in the window;
    EDIT: 18. Provide a half time match report - including Stats, Ratings and any other KPIs. And, personally, I'd like a lightly longer half-time break, particularly if we get more info to consider. /EDIT
    19) Introduce auto-replenish on my token and cash balance.

I'm sure I've forgotten lots so reserve the right to spam more.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 07-04-2014 at 11:09 AM. Reason: lol forgot 18. Half time stats

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    If ??? Well I am a BILLIONAIRE......

Here are my suggestion...

1) A TOP11 app for Windows Phone, Android Tab and Blackberry .
    2) Bringing back the OLD TRANSFER MARKET .
    3) Free Academy Youth Players of our preferred position or a free 3 star player and the TOKEN Academy player of 5 star for 12 TOKENS of preferred position .
    4) A 2D view of the game .
    5) Showing match ratings at half time also .
    6) Introducing a loaning system .
    7) To show players quality in decimals too .
    8) To show the amount of condition our players will gain till next match .
    9) To introduce more variety of players playing different positions .
    10) Stats for assist too .
    11) Top scorer, Top assist and Top Rated stats for CL and CUP too .
    12) Creating a BOT team if there are not enough team to make a League, CUP and CL draw .
    13) Changing how the CUP draw works .
    14) Introducing NEGOTIATION for mobile too .
    15) Introducing a CHAT function in the game .
    16) Introducing SOUNDS in the game .
    17) Rewards for Top Goal Scorer, Top Assist and Top Rated ( must have played more than 10 games ) in League, CUP and CL .
    18) Some kind of AUTO training system .
    19) Lowering the rate of injuries .
    And the last and the most important one:

20) Not Faking the names of winners of the competitions organized by NORDEUS .

These are the small changes that will make TOP11 the best game. And all the suggestion are very reasonable and can we implemented by NORDEUS .
    i like your reply very much totally agree and redsign the cup isnt realistic and so rediculous with fived games

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    ...You taken over Nordeus for, let's say $1.5 billion then....
    ...You get to run Top Eleven yourselves...

What is the first 5 things you'll do to Top Eleven after you have taken over Nordeus?

1. Fire everyone.
    2. Start from scratch
    3. Create a tactical manager game - not a random generator engine one.
    4. Sit back and enjoy my profits.
    5. Laugh out loud when former nordeus managers claimed "at first it was our idea and we created a pretty fair game for everyone".
    Last edited by Spyros; 07-04-2014 at 12:36 PM.
    Celtic likes this.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast