Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: What other games do you play?

  1. #1
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402

    What other games do you play?

    Just curious to see what other games users play

    I play FIFA on PC and some MMORPG called Grepolis


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  2. #2
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,888
    I use to play WOW for few years, also I tried everything possible...
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  3. #3
    Rookie Mcxpcdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    108
    League of Legends and C.Strike Global Offensive
    Season 10 Level 10
    Team : Real Mahmut F.C.
    Formations : 4-4-2 | 4-1-2-1-2 | 3-5-2 V | 4-3-2-1

    League
    Champions (5) - Seasons 3,4,6,8,9
    Runners up (1) - Seasons 2
    Third place (2) - Season 5,7
    4th place (1) - Season 1


    Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 2,3
    Runners up (1) - Season 5
    Third place (2) - Seasons 8,9


    CUP
    NO SUCCESS!

  4. #4
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Minecraft
    Satwe likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  5. #5
    Serbian Forum Moderator NTNK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Beograd, Serbia
    Posts
    4,810
    Cs 1.6

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    91
    football manager 2013 handheld on my S3
    pretty good game

  7. #7
    Famous Accyrover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,553
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Just curious to see what other games users play

    I play FIFA on PC and some MMORPG called Grepolis
    Watched the Grepolis vid on here a few times what's it like?.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

    Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

    Level 4 CL runner up.

    Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

    P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

  8. #8
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Watched the Grepolis vid on here a few times what's it like?.
    It's pretty fun if you're into role playing games and combat/war related games.

    It all started when SponsorPay were offering tokens to play the game and get to a certain level, I did (and got tokens) but I kept playing ever since. You should give it a go, I'm not sure if SponsorPay are offering it now. Try it out, it's crap at the beginning when you start out but once you build your city up and get an army, you'll enjoy it

    Oh, and it's one of those games where you're not pressured to buy the in-game currency (cough T11)

    Edit: My bad, Supersonic Ads aren't doing it anymore either
    Last edited by dv8r; 02-17-2013 at 01:49 AM.


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Besut, Malaysia
    Posts
    16
    Used to play mmorpg Die2Nite.com: THE Zombie Survival Game! but stopped due to different timezone.

  10. #10
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    It's pretty fun if you're into role playing games and combat/war related games.

    It all started when SponsorPay were offering tokens to play the game and get to a certain level, I did (and got tokens) but I kept playing ever since. You should give it a go, I'm not sure if SponsorPay are offering it now. Try it out, it's crap at the beginning when you start out but once you build your city up and get an army, you'll enjoy it

    Oh, and it's one of those games where you're not pressured to buy the in-game currency (cough T11)

    Edit: My bad, Supersonic Ads aren't doing it anymore either
    I've noticed that the ad for tokens for new players to Grepolis seems to come and go all the time and is often a timed offer, you just got to look for it when it re-appears.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast