Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Movies

Last night I watched Ex-Machina, loved the film and some of the swerve balls thrown in it, give it a solid 7/10.
    Level 18

17 league titles

14 cups

14 Champions League

Last season I watched is My Name (2021) I'm waiting for the THE WITCHER may be released in 2022 and second portion of Money Heist released on 03 Dec 2021.

Tamil: Baahubali the Beginning & Conclusion
    Hindustan: 3 Idiots, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
    Korean: War of Arrows, Man from Nowhere, Train to Busan, The Outlaws, Veteran, Exit, Oldboy, I Saw the Devil, Swing Kids, Kingdom Ashin, Snowpiercer, Be With You (Korean Remake)
    Thailand: Ong Bak, Chocolate, Shutter
    Indonesia: The Raid 1 & 2, aadc
    HongKong: Infernal Affair, Time and Tide, Trivisa, SHAOLIN SOCCER, Kungfu Hustle, 36th Chamber of Shaolin, Return of 36th, Mad Monkey Kungfu
    Jackie Chan: Drunken Master 1&2, Snake in the Eagle Shadow, Fearless Hyena, Who am I, Gorgeous
    China: The Bravest, The Captain,
    Japan: Battle Royale, Be With You(Original), My Tomorrow Your Yesterday, Departures, Have a Song on Your Lips, Heavenly Forest, Dark Water, One Missed Call, Kano
    Hollywood: Shawshank Redemption, Matrix, Terminator2, The Dark Knight, The Prestige, Memento, Alien, Aliens, Predator, Fracture, StarWars4,5,6, IndianaJones Trilogy, Back to the Future trilogy, DieHard, TheRock, Speed, SixthSense, Fight Club, Usual Suspect, Up, The Incredibles, Aladdin, Edge of Tomorrow, PacificRim, 1917, IronMan1, Thor Ragnarok, Avengers Infinity Wars(endgame sux), Togo, Luca, Dance with Wolves, LastMohicans, InTheLine of Fire, Bridge of RiverKwai

Last edited by jarharnamme; 10-31-2021 at 01:42 PM.

Last night I watched Now you see me 2013 today I just sawed Now you see me 2016 Part II best movie you have to made attention to each and every part of the movie.

Banned
    I love watching movies! The most recent I've watched is Slumberland.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123