Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 47
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Trolling...

  1. #11
    English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    8,062
    I suggest you ask the person using the word what they meant by it. In a PM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I know english,but i have no idea what trolling should mean...
    Thanks Bro, for you help...Might be the person who banned me and gave the reason as Trolling would like to explain the meaning of Trolling......

  3. #13
    VIP t11_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    2,435
    Sidd don't ask me, I'm not moderator

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I suggest you ask the person using the word what they meant by it. In a PM.
    Thanks Cat for the advice...This is what I though to do initially...But then I am afraid because he might see this as Trolling and ban me again......

    My life is !@#!*d up and no one is willing this poor soul......
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 11-13-2014 at 12:01 PM.

  5. #15
    Champion SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Dude just give me the answer of Trolling...I am not in a mood of unnecessary arguments......Since my life is at stake......
    Helps or not?????????

  6. #16
    Addicted Phil Scrivener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    505
    Sid if you where not so serious I would suggest you ask Rowland lol but as you are then I suggest you ask in private to a moderator as to what they believe is trolling it would be sad to see you go


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    Sidd don't ask me, I'm not moderator
    I can't stop crying...No one is willing to help me......Am I such a bad person......This is the worst day of my life...God please shower your blessings on me......Help this misguided soul...
    t11_fan likes this.

  8. #18
    Apprentice jacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    250
    I know Sid. Rowlands are mad cuz your one of the speakers of truth here.

  9. #19
    Champion SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Thanks Cat for the advice...This is what I though to do initially...But then I am afraid because he might see this as Trolling and ban me again......

    My life is *****d up and no one is willing this poor soul......
    And again,who is the moderator that banned you????

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    Sid if you where not so serious I would suggest you ask Rowland lol but as you are then I suggest you ask in private to a moderator as to what they believe is trolling it would be sad to see you go


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey Phil thanks a lot...But as I said I am afraid of him...He might ban me again...I think now I will have to live under the servitude of his......

    Now my life is hell......

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast