Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Barca FC is searching for new manager

Quote Originally Posted by Barca FC View Post
    Dear fellow managers,

In the next couple seasons, I will step down as a manager of Barca FC. Therefore, I am searching for a right and very active manager that can manage my club. During my 15 seasons with Barca FC, I don't even invest any of my hard earning money for the game. I don't even use any of my token to train my players (only use green package to train them).

Here is an inventory of my team toward the end of this season at level 15.

12 league titles and 2 runner-up, close to get the 13th title
    7 champion league titles and 2 runner-up, still on the run for the 8th title
    3 cup titles, 2 runner-up and 1 third place

Over 6K tokens
    Max out in cash 215B
    Over 2K treatments
    Over 2K boosters
    Over 9K rests

There are some requirements below that you need to follow before you can take over my huge asset.

1. You need to find me and add my team to your friend list. I am not going out there and look for you, since you are the one who want my team.

2A. Every day or AT LEAST every other day (don't need to show up after two days, because I will take you off my friend list), you need to set up a friendly match with my team, I will try to watch all the matches as I will use a lot of formations to counter your team (I truly believe in formation counter). So, you better bring your A game before the match.
    2B. Treat a friendly match like a real one (league, champion, or cup). You can only use 3 players to sub.

3. Interruption: I don't want my friends to involve in my match, in other words, I don't need any support and of course I don't want you to support my opponents. You can watch but can't support, like in the real world, whenever you see a beautiful woman on the street, you can look but you can't touch.

4A. I am not looking for token buyers, not that I disrespect you, but I think you have enough money to continue play the game.

4B. I am only looking for non token buyers but have so much passions for the game. The whole idea is that I don't want you to spend a penny on Nordeus. Since the new update, they made me think twice about the game.

5A. I only accept 20 applications, I will keep you post as soon as I have full crowd. However, don't you worry, I will come up with a waiting list. You can easily replace one of those 20 original managers if one of them ever broken my rule.

5B. I will deleted you from my friend list for good if you ever break any of my policy, then I will bring the next manager in line to make up for the 20 friends.

6. I am looking for a right manager within the range from level 15-19 (only promote club and play champion league next season which you will sit at 1-4 place in your league). This way and far from this stage, I know that you are serious about playing the Top Eleven. Also, my team rating will be fixed right in for those level above.

7. I have a right to ask you for screenshot of your team; especially, I want to make sure that you are the non token buyer.

8. How to take my position: you must win friendly match against my team to earn your spot. The match will only be counted whenever I present with my team; otherwise, it won't count. You have a full season to get shot at my team, you are looking at around 28-56 games (you can schedule for two friendly match, but only count one win eventual you win both matches in one day). Here is a break down for this coming up season, it will start on March 8, 2015. If no one gets there, I will un-friend all of you and start with a fresh group of 20 friends.

If you are level 16 - you must win 15 matches
    If you are level 17 - you must win 17 matches
    If you are level 18 - you must win 19 matches
    If you are level 19- you must win 22 matches
    If you are level 20 - you must win 24 matches

9. The first 10 managers reach to their win target will be qualified for second and final round. By then, I won't accept any more friend to compete. The playoff will start on April 5, 2015. Let assume my team will be promoted to level 17 and I hope your team will move up to the next level as well. So, here is a break down. Once again, if no one gets there, I also un-friend all of you and start over again with the fresh 20 managers.

If you are level 17 - you must win 16 matches
    If you are level 18 - you must win 18 matches
    If you are level 19 - you must win 20 matches
    If you are level 20 - you must win 23 matches
    If you are level 21 - you must win 25 matches

10. Whoever first reach to their win target during that season or at the end of the season will own my club for good. If there is a tie break, I will come up with a decision.

Now, I will try to answer all of your questions that relate to this event. I am not here to discuss or be a politician in the thread. So, if you think you have problem with my rule...please remove yourself from this forum and carry on with your own team. In the mean time, if you have some great ideas that make this event more fun and enjoyable, please don't hesitate to let me know. I am looking forward to meet and play many friendly matches with you. Have fun guys.
    What the ****....Make a personal life dude....If you re willing to find a manager....give up on your non-sens idea...With 6K of tokens you should buy official items or make an legend...I dont care how do you have 6K of tokens 2-2K morale-treathment and 10 K rest sound suspicious...You re two kind of guy....obssesed or an hacker...have a nice day...
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 03-01-2015 at 11:33 AM.

Rookie
    Barca FC is out the here
    Last edited by Barca FC; 03-28-2015 at 01:59 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I think you have a neat idea, but many players at the level you are on, if they play so long, like me, have a team they have worked on and become attached to. Your novel process to weed out the less avid managers might not appeal to them enough to abandon their current team, and might require too much time. But I hope you find the right candidate.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Barca FC is out the here
    Last edited by Barca FC; 03-28-2015 at 01:59 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Sorry BARCA for my not kind behaviour...I took this in a way that did not should be practice...Good luck with your team....Sorry again for misunderstanding...You re an good manager and you want to see if you re a good manager...I hope that they are a lot of managers like you in this game...I like competition...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    Barca FC is out the here
    Last edited by Barca FC; 03-28-2015 at 02:00 AM.

Rookie
    Barca FC is out the here
    Last edited by Barca FC; 03-28-2015 at 02:00 AM.

Rookie
    Barca FC is out the here
    Last edited by Barca FC; 03-28-2015 at 02:01 AM.

Rookie
    Barca FC is out the here
    Last edited by Barca FC; 03-28-2015 at 02:01 AM.

Rookie
    Nice team and nice gesture of you of pass it on. I have the same feeling on how Nordeus ruined the management part so only wanted to say its cool what you are doing.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast