Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Barca FC is searching for new manager

Rookie
    Barca FC is out the here
    Last edited by Barca FC; 03-28-2015 at 02:02 AM.

Rookie
    Understandably, It really looks like you put in a lot of effort , energy and knowledge in it. Not even mentioning the assets you saved together.
    For me that puts you allready on a whole different level of manager hahaha... I liked the game much too, I used to buy tokens regularly though in contrary to you. Seeing how I allways been struggling to have sufficient tokens and packs, I find it an awesome job how you have managed to save all that stuff and still perform well.

Any tips on how I could do that too.??

Fact is , I am too addicted to managing to step away at once. I have stopped buying tokens though (BIG THANKS NORDEUS for not making me want to spend a penny on your game no more).
    (I am also open for good tips on other football manager game)

I would have applied for your team , unfortunately at the moment I am too dissapointed on the path this game is going. I used to be constantly training and doing practise matches, but can't be bothered no more. A lot of things just don't make sense no more.
    Too make things worse, Nordeus opened up a can of trolls on me..........since the "update/downgrade".

Looking forward to see who will become the next manager of your Barca..... goodluck.

Banned
    Hey buddy, I see you barely use your AMC/MC James Rodriguez, how come?

Rookie
    Barca FC is out the here
    Last edited by Barca FC; 03-28-2015 at 02:02 AM.

Rookie
    Barca FC is out the here
    Last edited by Barca FC; 03-28-2015 at 02:03 AM.

Rookie
    Barca FC is out the here
    Last edited by Barca FC; 03-28-2015 at 02:03 AM.

Rookie
    Thnx for the reply Barca.

Wow, and I thought that I had a lot of determination lol.......Well it shows, whats the difference of going a couple steps further than the rest. I don't like spending money neither on "free "games, but having that said, I like giving out my information and detaiils even less. Especially knowing that that is worth much more than the money.......that's the only reason I decided to buy tokens. I ike to play competitively, everything about this game though revolves around money , one way or another. To be able to play competitively , one must either earn tokens or buy them.

A lot of people talk about token buyers like they are dirty scum though, hahaha, however, many tokens is no garantee whatsoever for succes. After the update though , the game just doesn't make sense no more, and Nordeus continues to push for more money.
    Therefor , I agree with your point of view, that Nordeus doesn't value their customers. And if they think they do, they are not doing it as a good company should in my opinion.

As for the trolls, I am starting to think , that maybe they are messing my team up on purpose, because of my negative comments.

This season, I have lost more than in last 3 seasons all together, got kicked out the cup and league, trolled. Losing to teams with a lot of quality difference. Some with the most unlogical line-ups, stats like 70-30 possesion......yet losing 2-0 or 3-0. Today, I could have beat the nr1 and obtain the lead.....He got 2 red cards, 60-40 possesion and he won 1-2, (he also had 2 supporters for what its worth)

Just like Murphy's law, Everything that could have gone wrong, has gone wrong. Scout players performance seems to have been toned down even more......My youth players are outplaying them.
    Players seem to improve by stars, but seem to get worse performance as they progress...........
    I attend all my matches for what its worth, but now it feels like, all my managing is limited too, is subbing, my many yellow carded players or injured ones. For the rest, not much seem to be of use. Very often its even boring to attend the matches, as very little seem to happen as for text on the game-play also since the update.

Unfortunately, I havn't found any other game neither which gives the pleasure I experienced prior with T11. I also play Fifa15, on Xbox360. I lose a lot too though, lol. Especially since I started playing manual controls, (I find computer-assist , just as annoying as Nordeus auto-assign). It was a pain at first, but just like you, I like challenges ;-). Lately starting to get the hang/feel off it more, and actually starting to make those annoying quick pressing youngsters rage quit hahahahahaha. They might press quicker, but many give up sooner than "old" gamers.

These days, many seem only intrested in instant gratification/satisfaction.....not bothering to learning to play a game, but instantly want to be the "best". Personally , I like gaining understanding of how to play the game and try to improve.

You should try, manual controls too.......its fun, its like learning riding a bicycle without side wheels. When you score, or give a good pass, you know it was you.....and not the computer taking over controls. Making it even more rewarding if you piss some one of who can't stand losing hahahahahaha

Anyways thanks for the explanation, appreciate it.Also for the invite to try out for the team if I ever come to change my mind. Cool stuff....

Good luck mate, I've shared teams that created when we did the OMA league but never with all these boosters and so LOL
    Remember if one have to use your FB account from another country that have to have the birthday^^
    I'm curious to see who will be the winner... by my side give Bayern to another manager is not an option coz is added in ma main account so if one day I wanna finish T11 experience I will destroy the club with ma own hands :3
    ....what a remedy....LOL

Rookie
    Barca FC is out the here
    Last edited by Barca FC; 03-28-2015 at 02:04 AM.

Rookie
    Barca FC is out the here
    Last edited by Barca FC; 03-28-2015 at 02:04 AM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast