Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Will counter any of your formation

Rookie
    PSG has scheduled a friendly match with Barca FC at 1:46 (Eastern Time). With his powerful offensive formation, Barca will counter him with 4-5-1V.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Will counter any of your formation-image.jpg  

Rookie
    Barca FC has scheduled a friendly match with CR FC at 7PM (Eastern Time). Barca will counter her very defensive formation (below) with 3w-1-3w-1-2.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Will counter any of your formation-image.jpg  
    Last edited by Barca FC; 03-24-2015 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Minor change in opponent's formation

Rookie
    Barca FC is welcoming three more new friends to the organization (BVB, jokerc1987 FC, pitoscortos a.c). Hopefully, you have a great time.

On other hand, We are breaking apart with DSL FC, he has broken the agreement. We wish you all the best.

www.facebook.com/FUTopEleven

Welcome to formation counter club.

Rookie
    Look out, a red hard arrow is coming at you. What will you do with it? For me, I will counter it with my WM.

www.facebook.com/FUTopEleven

Welcome to formation counter club
    Even if you have a tiny hole in your formation, I still can counter it and kick a ball to break your net.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Well that didn't work for me! hahah I hoped for just one goal...

Will counter any of your formation-barca.jpg

p.s. your schedule was full so I'll try for my home tomorrow.
    Matteo de Clemente likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    It was a good match, Cat. Here what I saw from it. Even, I have some advantage of the rating but the stats were very close. You got me on the total shots and got two of my players in foul problem. Your team had 3-4 chances but didn't take advance of it.

We had some headers on that match. Fortunately, I consider lucky enough to score that much goals on you. I guess the bug has saved me. If I was able to sub., then I should pull two of my players with a yellow card out of the game. I should sub my MR Robben out of the game before halftime. Then, also sub my ST Suarez right after he received a yellow card. They were accountable for all four goals, whether they score or assist.

You have fought hard, I appreciate it. I am looking forward for many future matches. Yeah, some how, the system doesn't let some managers to schedule a match with me. I have no clue how that happen even I finished all the tournament match(es) for the day. I guess, may be it's a time for me to use version 2015. No, I refuse at least for now.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    31 seasons: been there done it but have enough with the newest update

7 trebles
    27 league titles, soon to be 28 and 3 runner-up
    22 champion league titles, 2-second place, 3-third place
    17 cup titles, 3-runner-up, 1-third place

Nordeus, things are great, don't break it

Hi,your team seems to perfectly counter each opponent player on defense and midfield.
    If you have strong Aml/Amr,you can create many 1vs 1 situation for your ST,since he has only 1 player for each flank,and too offensive also.

I'm recently using a modified version of this formation:5-0-2-2-1,by substituting dml/dmr with dl/dr.

I've also countered many 4-3-3 formations (not all indeed,it depends on orders set by opponent manager) with this

Rookie
    If I am not mistaken, it looks like you are using butterfly. Come and join our club.

7 trebles

Rookie
    A big dog (BVB) is coming in town at 1:35. It's going to be a tough match for Barca FC, we will use 4-5-1V to counter his powerful offensive formation. A few hopes that we want out from this match, and those are score a goal; make his defenders in foul problem because there are no sub DC; out total shots versus him; and a clean match.
    Shadow and Cat Harrison like this.

7 trebles

Rookie
    Today, Barca FC will travel to CR FC for a friendly match at 6:20. Again, CR FC still choose a very defensive formation (4-2DMC-3w-1). Since we are being away, so we want to take control the middle. By using 3w-1-3n-1-2; hopefully, our three MCs will be out play her lonely MC. Will it be a pay back time for Barca? Stay tuned.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

7 trebles

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast