Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Will counter any of your formation

Rookie

Will counter any of your formation

Hello all,

As you know I have another thread "Barca FC is searching for a new manager", let set it aside for now.

At this stage of my Top Eleven career, I am getting bored with the game. So, here I am trying to counter all of your formations. I won't mind about your level, you can add me on to your friends list and take a shoot at my team any time. You can gain boosters from practice match with me (watch your team's energy though) and whatever that benefit to you.

I won't need any gifts out from you, and of course you don't expect gift from me. I also don't need any support from you for any of my tournament matches, in return I won't be there for your team.

I am testing and gathering all the info about counter as I always have a team for any formations. I also feel like my team is traveling around the globe to compete in the international tournament. So, please let me gain some experiences out from it and put me back to the interest side of the game.

Please do it under your willingness, I am not being here to take any thing away from you or do any trick to damage your team.

www.facebook.com/FUTopEleven
    Shadow likes this.

Rookie
    One manager has asked "how do you gain your resource?"

Here is my answer,

Firstly, by doing so, it will bring a whole new experience and interested for me. Like you have your own goal to achieve. From my side of view, I have gotten all the achievements. It's time for me to open a new chapter of Top Eleven.

Secondly, from the first day of this game, I already used multiple formations to counter my opponents. During my 16 seasons, it's kind a well success for me. but no match is guarantee a win. My one counter and order may not work against some formations, so, there is a plan B, plan C. Underestimate the opponent is a NO, NO.

So, it's an easy answer to your question "how do you gain from resources?"
    Interest, experiment, more learning experiences, more ideas, play more match each day, etc.
    Shadow and Cat Harrison like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I play some different formations that might interest you to thrash upon.

BvB too far away in levels, but I sent a friend request from CR FC.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-22-2015 at 05:52 PM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Thank you Cat (CR FC), Aj Dobro (proLuzeri), and Diego Leao (DSL FC) for putting your team into my formation counter examination. Especially, thank you to Shadow (Serbian moderator) for all of your inputs and thoughts.

Please don't hesitate to bring your strongest team on field for practice match. I am not afraid to lose or get a bad team form. My main purpose is to counter your formation, I am not looking for a big win to embarrass you, etc. what I am looking for is a joy and what it works or not out from it. If your team is way, way better than mine, I will try to set a target, like to do everything to get a goal out from it, or may be some kind an out number you in shots on target.

For those of you at the same level 16 like mine (Cat), I will temporary delete you by the end of the season, then request you back into my friends list right after the new season start. By doing so, I don't have to run into you in the same league. I hope you understand because I don't like to play the same team or group of teams every season.

One last note, I am still using 2014 version. For couple days now, I am running into a problem with friendly match which I can't give any order or sub. The only thing I can do at this point is to set up my formation to counter your team. I am trying my very best to fix this issue.

Sometimes, I also will put a screenshot of your formation on this thread, I assume it will be okay for all of you. Alright, let the counter formation begin. Have fun guys.
    Last edited by Barca FC; 03-22-2015 at 08:11 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    Let forget about the quality, the level difference, etc. Just look at the formation alone. Any other ideas on how to counter this powerful offensive formation 3N-2-2(AML/AMR)-3.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Will counter any of your formation-image.jpg  

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The home team is the one who risks condition, etc. never had issues with orders at home but I have experienced a couple times when I was the away can't give orders, like you mention.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Yeah, you are right about condition. Like I have said in the post #1 "You can gain boosters from practice match with me (watch your team's energy though) and whatever that benefit to you." However, if you want me to come over your own turf, please let me know by message me or post few words in this thread with a good time.

Rookie
    Hello proLuzeri,

I have scheduled a friendly match with you at 1:45PM (New York Time Zone).

Rookie
    That was an awesome match my friend proLuzeri. What a dog fight. You were out stats me in everything except the total shots and possession. I wish I can sub. or play around with my order a bit, or at least switch to hard tackle (since you are dominating) but it didn't allow me. Which it happened for 4 days now. However, a lost is a lost, no excuses. I will try again in the near future. Thank you for a close match, it was a great challenge.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Will counter any of your formation-image.jpg   Will counter any of your formation-image.jpg   Will counter any of your formation-image.jpg  

Rookie
    How are you going to counter this defensive formation?

I will need only three defensive players for it, 3n-4-3.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Will counter any of your formation-image.jpg  
    Last edited by Barca FC; 03-25-2015 at 03:02 AM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast