Like Tree9Likes
  • 8 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin
  • 1 Post By kircho

Thread: www.TOPELEVEN.info - Unofficial Website

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

www.TOPELEVEN.info - Unofficial Website

Hello everyone!

Months ago I was looking for an unofficial website of Top Eleven to find more news about the game but I wasn't able to find much and most of them was advertising hacks which anyway don't work so my plans were clear, I had to create one so did I.

www.TOPELEVEN.info is probably the best unofficial website without being modest at all and the goal of the website is only one: HELP the players!

There are already few months since we released the website and is going better then I expected because we already have more daily visits then we expected with a range between 500-2000 unique visits per day.

The website is connected with our Facebook page and YouTube channel, you can give us like and subscribe, we don't mind.

In big lines we are looking to cover next categories: news & updates, redeem codes, tutorials & guides, contests and also to promote another managers teams, Facebook pages & groups, websites, etc.
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 01-27-2016 at 09:43 AM.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

We started to make some interviews with managers, something short for the moment but something nice and fun!

Team interview

Cat Harrison - BvB
    Nikolgiorgos - Nik

We are looking for more managers, if you want please leave a message or send me a PM.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    Great site!

im curious about this: "Desktop – Top Eleven"

if it will be similar to the mobile version i might be leave this game... i HATE auto-assign SP feature... i'm afraid it's gonna be use similar way...

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    Great site!

im curious about this: "Desktop – Top Eleven"

if it will be similar to the mobile version i might be leave this game... i HATE auto-assign SP feature... i'm afraid it's gonna be use similar way...
    Well I think that's the point, to get all new mobile feature on a platform available for everyone. More then sure if there will be a desktop version will be with auto-asign.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Well I think that's the point, to get all new mobile feature on a platform available for everyone. More then sure if there will be a desktop version will be with auto-asign.
    no fast-train with keep the cones feature = auto quit .... it would be megalame... not to mention if u have a GK with SA and sitting 1 cone from next star and u want to powertrain later coz u r waiting for league draw... you can do it now (yet)... but in the future?

yes i know there is an old phone app version of the game, but if they implement denial feature in the future (server side denial process, it cannot allow old app usage)???

sounds not ok for me

Gabez Teh if they will create a desktop version the facebook version will stay so you can play on facebook (current version).

Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations

Quote Originally Posted by ModeratorRomania View Post
    Gabez Teh if they will create a desktop version the facebook version will stay so you can play on facebook (current version).
    Is it still going to be live? When is expected to see any change?
    madflo19 likes this.
    It's not so hard to raise and train a dog as long as you know what exactly to do... A good community to read some good dog training tips where you can learn a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by kircho View Post
    Is it still going to be live? When is expected to see any change?
    The only desktop version for the moment will be just the browser one.