Thread: Forum profiles

Forum profiles

Hi i have been accessing the forum on my mobile through tapatalk but today i needed to post a long post so i used the computer. The thing is does anyone know how i can use my tapatalk profile to access the forum from computer/browser?

I had to sign in with facebook on the browser and thus create a totally different profile and what i posted has to be moderated first before it can appear here.

Thanks in advance

Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I am sorry, I am unfamiliar with tapatalk. I use regular user signin (you do not have to use FB.) it works mobile and pc.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I will just stick with tapatalk and delete the other one. Thanks

Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.

Much more serious? This looks interesting, LoL
    It's not so hard to raise and train a dog as long as you know what exactly to do... A good community to read some good dog training tips where you can learn a lot.

Ask Bill Shankly Lol

Banned
    I do not use Tapatalk ever, l log in as regular user