Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Pray for Paris

Addicted
    I think there is no hurt to post it here although some people might have different opinions in terms of the forum regulations etc.

This is s very special moment to the world now, so it is understandable.

To brief you all, this is not the only one happened in the world recently; several days ago a massacre happened in China by similar terrorism people, but due to other subtle political reasons people did not pay attentions to it.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Sorry about that. I was in two minds as it's sort of football related but not T11 related. I use Gen Discussion most so posted here to pay respects.

And in Jordan yes. They need to be stopped before they attack more innocent, unexpecting civilians.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Usually we do not promote this kinda of threads on our forum. Anyway, I moved this thread to off topic to don't close it.

The thing is we have to pray for the world and not only for Paris. Same yesterday, there was others attacks too with plenty dead people and hundreds injured.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Very proud to have seen how the English respected the French tonight at Wembley and stood shoulder to shoulder with our continental neighbours against such utter scum.

Whilst talking about utter scum, its an absolute disgrace the way the Turkish fans behaved during their "silence". Lets hope the next time that rat nation wants to try join Europe people remember this sort of thing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12