Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: some Members dont have supportive attitude?

some Members dont have supportive attitude?

Now I know that why the popularity of this forum's decreasing day by day, it's because some members don't have supportive attitude they always tease others instead of helping, my request to all that kind of members is if you are not interested in our posts then instead of doing silly comments, just ignore it, Thanks to everyone
    Supastar and Abhinavsharma like this.

OMG!
    Nothing new with it!
    Thats why abhinav left
    I am unlucky that I can't contact him

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    just for curiosity, what do you mean ?
    Do you have a specific thread you 're talking about ?
    As I took a look in your recent threads, you got some useful answers in your questions and no teasing.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Supastar View Post
    OMG!
    Nothing new with it!
    Thats why abhinav left
    I am unlucky that I can't contact him
    Abhinav joined the slack channel, we are just 9 but you can talk with him there, I will tell him that you're interest ed in contact him

Moi close this thread also!
    But word to wise;Its better to improve forum then closing threads haha
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Moi close this thread also!
    But word to wise;Its better to improve forum then closing threads haha
    Remember that this forum is for players that wanna help players. Then behind every profile theres a person, different in each case.
    Nobody really know who is who really, the age that have or so, one can like more some people, or less, but respect is all, and some guys don't go for the right way witht his nonsense attittude.
    What is the pretension Abhi? you know that play here in this way will not bring to anywhere.
    Always when one explain his/her ideas know that these polarize the people, so, there's no more secret than understand this and try to have near who you think that can help you more, that exists in this forum, cause theres many people and very different.

Hey super mod what happened talk with me here not in locked thread lol.
    Oh wait I will be banned haha for what?
    Of you traced my ip then it is illegel in india lol.
    Just an advice be cool don't say if you know nothing
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Can we delete our account?as I will not allow to trace my ip and with google map never.Tell me how to delete account thanks

Let me say something important.

Humans are not enemies of each other. It is religion, money, greed and so on that make people become enemies.

As for this forum here, I think that the community is good.

Concerning moderators, khris and Nik are ok.
    I once got into discussion with Cat, but still, she can be said to be ok too.
    As for Pricop, he seems to be generally lenient towards forum users.

I have had some discussions and small fights with people here, but most of them had been due to misunderstandings. Also, some users might say things in joking. But, especially due how things were in that particular moment, someone might take it more seriously. Also, like khris said, you don't really know who is behind a particular username, what are his intentions and so on. This also pose a problem when someone replies to a post. I have had replies where it seemed that the user had underestimated me. He did not know what are my qualifications and so on, so this is acceptable.

Take into consideration that a human is not a perfect thing. He has imperfections.

There were some users that had bad attitudes though. In 2015, there were 2 users that annoyed me. One of them was what I described as an ungrateful rat - someone that I have helped in some occasions but still turned against me. By the way, his forum nickname contains the word 'rat', so it is not you khris in contrary to what you though back then. In fact, I never considered you as enemy nor did I meant to mistreat you. You got it wrong, despite that I left some more indications for you to find out at that time.

Concerning being supportive, I would say that yes, some forum members don't have a supportive attitude.
    Last edited by Tactician; 04-30-2016 at 03:59 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast