Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By MiddleEarth
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By MiddleEarth

Thread: i would like to ask few tips for Croaitan trip :) (Im asking croatian managers)

Famous

Cool i would like to ask few tips for Croaitan trip :) (Im asking croatian managers)

Hey guys!

I would like to ask from CROATIAN fellows few things about: (never been to Croaita )

We are (with my family) going to a summer (in june) trip to Vodice from Budapest (Hungary) and i (we) would like to know:

-Is it worthy to refuel my vehice in hungarian side or in croatian side (fuel prices in Croaita?***)? (have diesel Mazda MPV )

-Which border crossing (for easy and quick pass) and highways (good and quick) do you prefer from BP to Vodice?

-What spectatle do you recommend in Croaita around Vodice? (+100kmish range)

That's all for now.

I would very happy if any croatian mate would (could) answer my questions

ps: I'm planning to start around 1-2 AM coz i like it (night drive) and we have to arrive around 10 AM for taking apartment keys!

Thanks guys!

edit:
    *** searched google but maybe i'm dumb or something but cannot find anything related current croatian diesel prices...
    We have a site Hungarian up2date "where to refuel site" and i cannot find similar in croatia...
    In our site you can navigate in hungarian map just click on "térképes kereső" "benzin" means petrol and "gázolaj" means diesel and "település" means settlement: city, town etc.
    Any similar croatian alternative?
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 03-10-2017 at 11:50 AM.

# -Is it worthy to refuel my vehice in hungarian side or in croatian side (fuel prices in Croaita?***)? (have diesel Mazda MPV )

Not really. 1L Eurodiesel is 1,193 € in Croatia and you're at 1.20 in Hungary, so same thing more or less. More available here;

Cijene goriva - Putne informacije - HAK

# -Which border crossing (for easy and quick pass) and highways (good and quick) do you prefer from BP to Vodice?

https://www.viamichelin.com/web/Rout...=&arrivalDate=

Take route 1 and you're fine.

# -What spectatle do you recommend in Croaita around Vodice? (+100kmish range)

The most "spectacular" are the womans, but if you're married, **** happens...
    Apart from swimming and enjoying the sunny side of life, there isn't much action.

However, you shouldn't miss visiting the following three national parks nearby:

Javna ustanova „Nacionalni park Krka“
    Nacionalni park Paklenica
    Nacionalni park Kornati

Not exactly nearby, but still worth visiting;

Nacionalni park "Plitvička jezera" • Naslovnica

All destinations are easy reachable by highway. More informations here:

HAC / Hrvatske autoceste d.o.o.

Infos about Vodice itself can be found over here:

Vodice - Croatia - Apartments Dalmatia Adriatic
    https://www.adriagate.com/Croatia-en/Vodice

That should do it. Should you have any further questions, just ask.
    Last edited by MiddleEarth; 03-10-2017 at 04:31 PM.
    Gabez Teh likes this.
    Level 21, Season 21, never tanking, no draw manip., +1 opp., 451, avg.Q. 140.1
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

League : 12x Winner, 8x 2nd, 1x 3rd
    CL: 5x Winner, 5x 2nd, 4x 1/2 finals, 3x 1/4 finals, 3x 1/8 finals
    Cup: 4x Winner, 1x 2nd, 2x semis, 5x 1/4 finals,1x 1/8 finals 4x Rd. 32 3x Rd1
    Triple Crown: not in a million years on those servers...
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

Famous
    WOW!

U R ROCKSTAR! Thanks a lot!

"The most "spectacular" are the womans, but if you're married, **** happens..."

xDDDDDDD

made my Saturday this lol

Famous
    However i forgot to ask highway fees in Croatia? In hungarian side is easy: i'm gonna buy e-vignette that covers 10 days and i can use that in our side but how about croatian side?

Last edited by Gabez Teh; 03-27-2017 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    However i forgot to ask highway fees in Croatia? In hungarian side is easy: i'm gonna buy e-vignette that covers 10 days and i can use that in our side but how about croatian side?

E-vignette? Oh, well, better luck next time... We do call ourselves Apsurdistan, and that's for a reason... Nope, we don't have such things, and the fees for our highways are similar to the gold price, they just magically rise and rise...

That's why the local people mostly use the good old coastal route, that one, however, is suitable just for the adrenalin junkies among the visitors.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D8_road_(Croatia)

Having said that, meanwhile the locals are on that D8 road to hell, all tourists/visitors are mostly between themselves on the other side, on that nice but expensive highway...

Now about the costs. It's expensive, too expensive if you ask me, but who am I do be asked anyway...

Cestarine - Putne informacije - HAK

Just select A1 Zagreb - Split in the first row and
    Pirovac within the second row

and you'll get:

138 kn ~ 18,00 EUR for a simple Class I vehicle (nothing fancy, just a usual goddamn car...).

You can get laid and drunk for that very same money...

Hope that helps, or maybe not...
    Gabez Teh likes this.
    Level 21, Season 21, never tanking, no draw manip., +1 opp., 451, avg.Q. 140.1

League : 12x Winner, 8x 2nd, 1x 3rd
    CL: 5x Winner, 5x 2nd, 4x 1/2 finals, 3x 1/4 finals, 3x 1/8 finals
    Cup: 4x Winner, 1x 2nd, 2x semis, 5x 1/4 finals,1x 1/8 finals 4x Rd. 32 3x Rd1
    Triple Crown: not in a million years on those servers...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleEarth View Post
    E-vignette? Oh, well, better luck next time... We do call ourselves Apsurdistan, and that's for a reason... Nope, we don't have such things, and the fees for our highways are similar to the gold price, they just magically rise and rise...

That's why the local people mostly use the good old coastal route, that one, however, is suitable just for the adrenalin junkies among the visitors.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D8_road_(Croatia)

Having said that, meanwhile the locals are on that D8 road to hell, all tourists/visitors are mostly between themselves on the other side, on that nice but expensive highway...

Now about the costs. It's expensive, too expensive if you ask me, but who am I do be asked anyway...

Cestarine - Putne informacije - HAK

Just select A1 Zagreb - Split in the first row and
    Pirovac within the second row

and you'll get:

138 kn ~ 18,00 EUR for a simple Class I vehicle (nothing fancy, just a usual goddamn car...).

You can get laid and drunk for that very same money...

Hope that helps, or maybe not...
    Thank you mate!

LOL Absurdistan?
    Do you know our political regime? "Mr. Orbán" and his THIEF party? Ring it a bell? If you want call your nation Absurdistan take a ticket and stand behind us in LINE!
    (i don't want to start political war especially in soccer sim forum but DUDE! IT'S current HUNGARY! BE reasonable! I take the courage and I speak on behalf of my nation: We would like to live like the Croats and Slovenians! We have nothing left just a slim hope! )

ok for changing subject: Meanwhile my friend recommended me this company's "highway gadget":

i would like to ask few tips for Croaitan trip :) (Im asking croatian managers)-highwaygadgethr.jpg

I pay 19K HUF (about 61 euros) and i get a small thingy/gadget that works like a bigger range NFC! It's working for 10 days straight and when i reach the highway gate (i don't know the exact expression) just slow down in seperate line and as i said before working as a NFC device and my friend saved a lot of time instead of waiting in a long line

That's all!

company site: click for it but it's hungarian only
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 03-28-2017 at 07:56 AM.