Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Hobby

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marrkede View Post
    Bike riding is my favorite hoby ever.;I always miss it.
    What do you mean by I always miss it?

PS: I love downhill too and riding on mountains, it's pure awsome .

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Did you melt (oh wait they play inside. In St. Louis it's an open stadium, so in July and August one *can* actually melt) with boredom? Baseball is one of those things one loves or just doesn't. Being born where I was there was little chance of me not loving one of the best teams in the sport.

U melt in Florida at what, 35 degree centigrade, in India we don't feel anything below 40 degrees!!! LOLs

I like playing football and cricket in sports while I also like to swim, play table tennis, etc.
    I like reading detective novels like Sherlock Holmes and also Comics like Asterix and Captain Underpants.
    I collect all currency coins from the oldest dated to the newest and have a wide variety of coins of my own country rainging from 1920 to 2013!!!
    I have interest in Physics and like opening into different kinds of gadgets to explore what is within, 50% times I am able to fix them, the other 50% times.... well, I wont mention!!!
    So I have a wide variety of hobbies and as you can see I poke my nose in everything possible!!!! :P LOLs
    CarlTaut likes this.

Rookie
    Coarse fishing and blogging about it...Match and Coarse fishing

Hi all of you, i am Engraved Gifts new to this forum, hope soon we will become good friends and share information with each other.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12