Thread: Improvements to the negotiations market

Rookie

Improvements to the negotiations market

Ok so i have no idea if this has been suggested but i really cant be bothered to try searching to see if it has or hasnt and any suggestions that followed but here goes anyway.....
    I was hoping you could maybe make improvements to the "negotiations" in particular when another player makes you an offer for one of your players, i think it would be much better if both sides can negotiate, for example i get offered cash and 1 token for one of my players, then i would maybe send a counteroffer offering him the player for the money and 4 tokens, maybe he will accept or maybe he wont and he may again counteroffer my offer and offer me 3 tokens to where i then may close the deal and agree on the terms of sale...job done.
    Im pretty sure it wouldnt be too difficult in supplimenting these changes, im no programmer but i believe it to be a relatively easy task.
    Any suggestions guys, has this been spoken about? is this change coming into play at a later date ??

I think the negotiations lists should be updated because it's full of inactive teams...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

yeah... it need some changes... maybe to offer for 1 player, money, a token and another player... ..game will be better with changes like this, is something more real.
    at now the negotiations lists is a problem for the game... players are in the list without your permission... and..
    if I do an offer... no answer...
    if my better player is in the list without my permision, all the players that do offers are loosing the time....

will be good too as I said, the possibility to do "cessions" during a season, and recover the player at the en of season... because... I am very.. emotional.. you know, when you start playing this game, usually you can use a good player 1-2 seasons... and you have to sell him... is not possible to have a player in your rows during 1 year... or until he have 32 years.... ...I really luv my players, don't wanna loose lots of them (^-^)