Thread: why i cant support a friend and see his games

why i cant support a friend and see his games

why i cant support a friend and see his games

if some one can help tell me please

I have this same problem... lots of friends but can not see his games an help them...
    I can help people that I invite playing matches in top eleven... and, I think, to play with my friend of facebook, I have to send an invitation to play the game...
    so, I think that if you play,when you are in the game, you can see "only" who is playing top eleven, and you can know his team name... level...
    and, you can "support", the teams that you add as a friend if they are in your league (for example, or in a cup), if you invite they (without be facebook friends, yeah?)
    and to support facebook friend you have to send an invitation to play the game. I think this is the way... I will try too ^.^'

well I hope u understand, there are 2 diferent way... 1 for face friends and 2 for players of top eleven that you don't have in your face. That simple.

You can only see your friends games and support them if you are both in same server. In a different server (is your case), you can't see his games, you can't support him and you can't negotiate players with him. Only can play a friendlies games or send gift to him.

And invite your friends doesn't guarantee that you stay on the same server.

...-.-' ¿? ...ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot343 View Post
    You can only see your friends games and support them if you are both in same server. In a different server (is your case), you can't see his games, you can't support him and you can't negotiate players with him. Only can play a friendlies games or send gift to him.

And invite your friends doesn't guarantee that you stay on the same server.
    And, how do we figure out who is on which server? Another way to say, how many different servers do we have atm? thanks