Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JoGenius Jojakos

Thread: Europa League

Europa League

I think all we want this Cup In top eleven and another football league i mean another point system like this one
    3.>>> in Champions League
    6.> in Europa League
    12.> From 12 Place and 14 this teams Go to lower Division
    I think this point system is one of the best And 1 win in CuP goes in Europa League whatever the position of him or her in Foot Ball League
    Kleosfc likes this.

For me is better;

4<<<<< CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
    7<<<<<EUROPA LEAGUE & LEVEL UP
    13<<<< LOWER DIVISION
    14<<<< ""

the only "problem" is that this is not an "european game", and yeah, there is the Champions league... as the best tournament (for me) ... but I think that Europa League is not a good name... maybe... Nordeus Cup ¿?¿?¿?¿? maybe ^.^

I think relegation should be added to this game, otherwise players like July Fourth will always play in higher leagues and new players will always play catch up games and we will never encounter each other. I am not saying this will help players like July Fourth get relegated, but at least give new players hope.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Relegation is not possible at this moment and as long nobody can come with a good idea for this I don't think they will add this.

About Europa League, I'm not pro but maybe will stimulate more the rest of players.

Rookie
    I like the idea of a Europa League (or something similar), though it has to be balanced by making it with lower prize money as compared to the champions league.
    Relegation would be tough to implement and maybe not too useful considering it's usually the most inactive teams there anyway.

How it's possible to make a Euro League, if there're people playing from the 4 corners of the world?

Don't makes any sense, unless Nordeus give another name to the competition, and honestly I did not seem to introduce another extra competition.

I agree de 4 last ones from the league, could go to a lower level.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1