Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Ok here one good ..-.-' : why dont choose position of young players that are training

Ok here one good ..-.-' : why dont choose position of young players that are training

ok, as everybody know, we (I) need 40 days to train 2 young players in my football school of level 7, ok?

why don't...

choose, "select" the type of player that we want... during.. the first 20 days?
    20 days to decide if we want a ST, MC, DR, GK...and 20 days more to wait for it. (if we don't choose, the game choose for us, like now)

I think that if is "OUR" football school ...is more real if we decide how to train our players, no?

...Is not real to have a player as a loaf of bread in the oven... during 40 days withou to know what is that ..to say at the 40ยบ day... "oh, look, is bread" ...-.-' nono... is better to decide... and do the training.... at now I want a ST... remember that if you train players of school they win stars faster than others.

better idea? (^-^)
    Last edited by khris; 07-03-2013 at 12:55 AM.
    BPS likes this.

I guess that the young players are discovered and not trained. This is the reason why the position can not be selected.

Hell yeah! I wish decide the player positioning vereniging (?)

I wish have a ML/AML or MR/AMR in the market is very dificuld find and buy one!

I had a club idol perfect player using the 10 in t-shirt and for stupid I sold him

Now I have 3 dl/dc but no MR or AMR

CLUB DEPORTIVO SOLANO BORN TO BE SECOND

yeah i wish i can select what position i want my young player, show my interest to the them before they coming to first team.. 9 tokens is more rational value i to sign

yeah, but as I say, we have a stadium, parking... and in spanish "escuela de futbol" , "football school" .. so, why don't use this edifice to train young players as we want?... ...at the end I have 2 players , of 1 and 4 stars.. that maybe I can not use.. so, I think that's better...

fot the other side, yeah, when u have a team is true that is you train 22 players you don't know who will be the best...
    But I supose that this school select the better players, so why don't have this option? I think will be interesting for the game to have this option.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolf Kurock View Post
    I guess that the young players are discovered and not trained. This is the reason why the position can not be selected.
    yeah, but as I say, we have a stadium, parking... and in spanish "escuela de futbol" , "football school" .. so, why don't use this edifice to train young players as we want?... ...at the end I have 2 players , of 1 and 4 stars.. that maybe I can not use.. so, I think that's better...

fot the other side, yeah, when u have a team is true that is you train 22 players you don't know who will be the best...
    But I supose that this school select the better players, so why don't have this option? I think will be interesting for the game to have this option.