Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By tkallunki
  • 1 Post By Flinger

Thread: Game times

Game times

Im living in Asia. I have lots of games around 3am-4am. So never get to see these games and losing 8% possession. Wouldnt it be fair to make also games around 10 - 11 am (when example in europe time is night time) so would be fair that everybody has games at night time?

Quote Originally Posted by tkallunki View Post
    Im living in Asia. I have lots of games around 3am-4am. So never get to see these games and losing 8% possession. Wouldnt it be fair to make also games around 10 - 11 am (when example in europe time is night time) so would be fair that everybody has games at night time?
    That's what I've said.... I think when season starts, players have to decide 2 diferent hours of the day that they can play the matches in their stadiums ( at home... if you are a visitor, of course will decide the other player...) and thats all I have to say about that. For me, I play lots of matches in the afternoon between 17:00-20:00 and I prefeer 22:00-00:00 ...(-.-) but....***

Last night I had game 01:44, next night games at 01:34 and 03:13. Night after that 04:30 as I look forward, every night I have game.
    khris likes this.

I totaly agree with khris but they alteady did such thing of changing youre home game time but it costs 2 tokens each time ...

Quote Originally Posted by tkallunki View Post

please can you tell me what nationality and country have you selected in the game? because maybe your problem, is that you select England, or another country, and your team is playing in a server of this country, with their hours for playing the matches... you understand me? .......-.-' maybe is this the problem....

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    please can you tell me what nationality and country have you selected in the game? because maybe your problem, is that you select England, or another country, and your team is playing in a server of this country, with their hours for playing the matches... you understand me? .......-.-' maybe is this the problem....
    I believe servers have no country. I am from Western europe and i play against people from Asia and America, as well as Europeans. And all have the correct nacionalities.

But it would be a good idea to separate the servers by timezones. Asia, Europe and America, allowing people to choose a server in their time zone and having games at decent hours. It might as well solve, or at least diminish the problem of consecutive matches in a very short time.
    khris likes this.

my away game tomorrow is at 4.15 am lol will still be in the land of nod
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer