Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By NotsoAthletic
  • 1 Post By Cromfire
  • 1 Post By Mohamed Sultan

Thread: Rewards for Top Goalscorer, Top Rated etc..

Rookie

Rewards for Top Goalscorer, Top Rated etc..

I have an idea: Give rewards such as 10 skill points to players who get 1st or 2nd best in Top Goalscorer, Top Rated or Top Passers.

Top Rated:
    1st: 10 skill points
    2nd: 5 skill points

Top Scorers:
    1st: 10 rests
    2nd: 5 rests

Top Passers:
    1st: 10 treatments
    2nd: 5 treatments

I think this is a useful way to get bonuses from ingame play.
    LEAGUE:
    L1:9,10,2 - L2:2 - L3:6 - L4:9,3 - L5:2 - L6:7 - L7:11,14,10,4 - L8:9,9,12,6 - L9:10,6 - L10: IN PROGRESS

CUP:
    QF,T16,PR,PR,QU,PR,QU,QU,T16,PR,PR,PR,PR,QU,PR,QU, PR,PR,QU,QF

CHAMPION'S LEAGUE:
    S4: Group S5: Top 16 S8: Top 16 S9: Group S14: Group

20'TH SEASON - HAVEN'T WON ANY LEAGUES/CUPS!

Great Idea !!!

This^ Seems pointless to have the top scorer/passer/rating if nothing comes of it. Even some recognition on the players profile would be good.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    good idea...i have been top rated for the past 3 seasons in one of the three tables...got nothing for it..
    So any cash,tokens or health packs would be something for maintaining your players standing throughout the season

Also we can have tokens for teams at the top four.
    1st can have like 15 tokens, second can have 10 T and so on
    Mokhtar Soliman likes this.

good idea. Time ago I did a post, but talking about to recive a trophy as a scorer or best goalkeeper, or for the assistences (passings of goal u know^^)
    about to recive tokens, here we talk a lot of this option and.. at the end is not good idea cos only people says that who buy tokens will have more options... so maybe, if there is 1 solution for the tokens is not to give tokens for the winner, and 2nd-3rd-4th... the better option is to give some tokens simply to the "active players" (players that play and uses the team) and give to them some tokens when they win a level, maybe 20 tokens for the 1st 2nd... 7th.
    With this option active players can buy easy (for example) one young player of the "football school" maybe of 4 stars, this player will be better fast and active players that don't waste money in the game will like it... (or will buy another player, who knows) cos will win a level and sure there will be teams that don't grow up so don't have this advantage, and that does the game more atracctive for active players

Not going to work. Some players only played once and stuck at 9 for the whole season.

I agree, its useless to have a scorer for the season and we did not get a prize in return. I think the developers of Top Eleven would have to consider this.