Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Uwe Hartmann

Thread: players offer

players offer

Hello I'm always offers for a player I do not want to Sell slowly sucks the why you can not block a thing?

Rookie
    Do you mean reduce the amount of time it takes to auction? That is good and bad.

If you shorten the time, unpatient people are happy, but there is less time to bid for many players..
    LEAGUE:
    L1:9,10,2 - L2:2 - L3:6 - L4:9,3 - L5:2 - L6:7 - L7:11,14,10,4 - L8:9,9,12,6 - L9:10,6 - L10: IN PROGRESS

CUP:
    QF,T16,PR,PR,QU,PR,QU,QU,T16,PR,PR,PR,PR,QU,PR,QU, PR,PR,QU,QF

CHAMPION'S LEAGUE:
    S4: Group S5: Top 16 S8: Top 16 S9: Group S14: Group

20'TH SEASON - HAVEN'T WON ANY LEAGUES/CUPS!

No, I have a player who is not on the transfer list and I would like this also does not give. However, I'm always specials and I do not ever sit here and click Decline. That just sucks and therefore I would like to stop those annoying requests a blocking function

You mean something like : Someone makes you an offer for a player but you should accept it before its even valid , and if you do not accept the offer cannot be finished while you are not around?
    • FC Lujerului Season 4 Level 3 Team.

• Season 1: 9th place , took team in last 6 matches.
    • Season 2: First Place , No cup achievement.
    • Season 3: First Place , Cup , Champions League First 16
    • Season 4: We'll see

\Read this and help me make a change!

I have a player and another manager wants to buy these players and make me an offer. I want these players but generally do not sell and I'm just so busy all the offers be rejected and that sucks. I would like to here can generally make a function so that no an offer if I do not want it.