Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Unfair

Unfair

How is it fair to face players from higher levels in the Cup?

When I am buying all of those players from the scout list, the team from higher level can just buy them from auction.
    And they can be world class sometimes.

It is just unfair and has to be dealt with right away.

Some of my friends do not have this problem, they have never played against teams from higher or lower levels.

Please fix this.

Mokhtar Soliman likes this.

Unfair-untitled5.jpg

yeah... is not beautiful... I'm level 8 and the last round I had to play against one of level 9... 0-0 and.... I won 3-2 at home so I'm near the final but, not fair. Well... yeah, maybe is beautiful when you have level 10, and everybody have level 7-8... and you waste money.... sure the cup will be for you... (-.-)'''' discrimination. advantage for higher levels.......-.-'''''''''''' and strategy to make you waste money to play against they....

The same is for you, you can be lvl 10 and face lvl 9 because lvl 9 have scout players. The game engine match average players quality.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It is because you have developed your players up to where their Q is the same as levels above you. This is the way that competition is. If you really hate it, "tank" your cup games. I myself have been in the same situation since level 2, and well, it is what it is, so I put my best team out and try. I have lost mostly, but learned a lot.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by wiruzman View Post
    The same is for you, you can be lvl 10 and face lvl 9 because lvl 9 have scout players. The game engine match average players quality.
    I think it is rubbish to play against players from another higher level. If I am paying money to get scout players to ensure winning the cup title, I should only play against player of same level.

Apprentice
    It matches quality, not league level.

Is it fair for someone who can't buy scouts to play you?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Haroon Bhatti View Post
    It matches quality, not league level.

Is it fair for someone who can't buy scouts to play you?
    Then in real life a premier league team cannot play against a championship team in the cup. They are not for sure having the same quality of players. I.e. Man U Vs Wigan.

If I am spending money I should be winning titles, as long as I am playing against teams from same level as I am. People on higher levels are buying players from auction with a token or two, these players will be like scouts or even world class if playing against lower level players (managers).

And if I can buy players with world class or even higher when I am at lower level may be it will be fair.

Apprentice
    This isn't real football, not even close .. don't bring that into this debate about how the cup is run in Top11. Also, I was just stating how the cup system works, not my opinion.

And tbh, I can't seem them changing it. So either you accept it or leave. Also be glad you're only playing teams with scouts (of your league level) I played against teams with Superstars in them.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Haroon Bhatti View Post
    And tbh, I can't seem them changing it. So either you accept it or leave.
    I apologize if my wording seemed aggressive. But it was not meant for U. I am angry with the game developers they suck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast