Thread: Allow to remove players from a transfer

Rookie

Allow to remove players from a transfer

I was going threw my players selling the ones who are rated high, but just dont perform well in my team, and i accidently sold my top striker ( 10 goals this season ) 19 / 5* ( 24 quality ) And ofc he was bought, His growth rate was pretty dam awesome.

I think there should be a way to remove players from the transfer market even if it cost some tokens. I just lost my top striker ( I play a 4-1-4-1 ) Since i knew he would get me goals, and my other strikers while not bad, arnt as fast growers nor are they scoring often.

should have third confirmation I guess.................

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by meis View Post
    should have third confirmation I guess.................
    As far as i am aware there is no comfirmation on the iphone app, you simply click sell, and then a tick for the price, but once you get to that screen, it doesnt show the players name.

I mean TE should implement a third confirmation system/rule for all transfers

yeah,w will be good to have the option to " cancel " the transfer......... if time is not at the end...
    too will be good one option to change the team that you "help" with the 2% of posession ball, because one can be wrong and help the other team... and there's no option to change the side....-.-''
    that's so easy to do.

Rookie
    Yeh it would improve the transfer system if you could cancel on going transfers..i have also accidentally transferred a player without meaning too and it really annoyed me at the time..

Quote Originally Posted by SlickZ View Post
    I was going threw my players selling the ones who are rated high, but just dont perform well in my team, and i accidently sold my top striker ( 10 goals this season ) 19 / 5* ( 24 quality ) And ofc he was bought, His growth rate was pretty dam awesome.

I think there should be a way to remove players from the transfer market even if it cost some tokens. I just lost my top striker ( I play a 4-1-4-1 ) Since i knew he would get me goals, and my other strikers while not bad, arnt as fast growers nor are they scoring often.
    it's your responsibility to make sure you sell the right person. What if someone has already bid on the player?

if it's an iphone app flaw then all they need to do is add a confirmation screen.

-1 to the suggestion

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Support

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free