Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By The Red Baron
  • 1 Post By Keat Campbell

Thread: Pre season/Start of Season

Lightbulb Pre season/Start of Season

Do you think there should be a break between T11 seasons , say a couple of days , so you can gather your thoughts and organise your team and plans for the next season ?
    What i would like to see is the Champions League and the League teams that you are involved with , declared on the first day of the season when the preliminary cup matches are played...at the moment you can wake up in the morning on day 3,look at your new league and can find you are playing a game in a coupla of hours....lol!
    All in all though T11 is a great game!
    Last edited by The Red Baron; 08-23-2013 at 11:00 PM.
    khris, BPS and medicalman like this.
    Red FC-Level 24-Season 24
    Winners x 17 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 1)
    Winners x 7 (2nd x 2 , 3rd x 4)
    Winners x 6 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 3)
    TREBLE X 3

Like in christmas (^-^)
    well really I prefeer 1st, to decide the hour of the matches of my stadium... 1 hour for the league, and another for the cups. With this change sure we will train better, can have better organitzation in our lifes (live-sleep-play) and maybe will have the team less tired....

about to see the matches of champions league.. maybe not the first day, but if is possible the 2nd, yeah, agree... I too wake up and had a match 1 minute ago xD

(-_-)''

I don't think there should be a break as such, but, there should be a simulated one. For example any injured plays should return fit for the next season.

Rookie
    how about this for an idea...

At the end of each season there could be 1 days automatic rest where as you suggested you could have a think about what you want to achieve and what type of player you need to purchase or release Etc. Then on the second day you would then play the preliminary cup first match as well as have the draw for the upcoming Champions league (for those who qualified) so as to get a look at your group and make decisions accordingly. Then on the third day play the second leg of the preliminary cup game and draw for the leagues is made. The first game of which is played on day four along with the first Champions league match. Then the season plays out as it currently is with a maximum of 2 games a day.
    The Red Baron likes this.

I believe that would put the current schedule out of shape... If you analyse it, currently there's 4 weeks per season. Season start is always on Sunday. I Believe there's a reasoning behind this.

Anyway, i like the idea of a break between seasons, mostly giving a chance of recovering injured players. So, either a simulated break (X days taken off injury times), or even adding another week to the season time:

Add 2 teams to each league, giving it 4 more matches (Days). Add one rest day at mid-season (Christmas/New year's break) and 2 at the beginning of the season, rest + a single game competition, like suggested on other thread.

Just my 2 cents...

Think if you had a 1/2 day break it would also give nordeus the chance to do some major server maintenance......in the past the servers gone down just before some important matches for me........
    Red FC-Level 24-Season 24
    Winners x 17 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 1)
    Winners x 7 (2nd x 2 , 3rd x 4)
    Winners x 6 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 3)
    TREBLE X 3